What Games Are You Currently Playing?

Koby

Currently I've been addicted to phone apps (Kingdom Hearts Unchained X, Dream Girlfriend, Dream Boyfriend, Sailor Moon Drops, Pokemon Go), Console wise the last game I played, or replayed I should say was Mario Kart on the SNES. I never get tired of that game. For a handheld console I last played Rune Factory 3. I really need to try some newer games.

The other day I dug out an underrated GameCube game: Kirby's Air Ride. I forgot how much fun it was! It's a shame it never really got the attention it deserves. It has all of the addicting unlockable checklists from the Smash Bros series but with a wide variety of wacky race modes. Oddly enough, I enjoy the top down race mode more than the full blown 3D tracks!

• 3 weeks later...

Just started Dragon Quest on GBC today, not bad considering the age. Started Gravity Falls 3DS game last week and I think I've almost beat it. It's easy but good. Also started FFXIII, FF Type-0 HD and Resident Evil Revelations 2 (beat 1 recently). FFXIII is good, but don't care for the linear pathing. Love the battle system in Type-0 but the time based school events are too tedious. So far I really enjoy RE:R2, nothing to complain about really.