What Games Are You Currently Playing?

Koby

7 hours ago, DarkGanta said:

Just finished playing through Batman Arkham Origins (PS3) and Resident Evil 5 (PS4). Loved the story of Batman. RE5 was actually better than I remembered it, and finally getting to play the dlc stories was a big bonus. I just tried playing RE6 again and not liking it, probably going to play something else. Planning to start Dead Space (PS3) soon and might replay Resident Evil HD on PS4 since VII is coming out in a few months (and it's like my favorite RE game along with 4). Gotta play horror for Halloween right?

You should play Arkham Asylum and City if you haven't already. Also Resident Evil 4 HD.

I wish you good luck with Dead Space, that game was really tough at first! You should play 2 & 3 if you liked 1.

Edited by Toddler Naruto
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Toddler Naruto said:

You should play Arkham Asylum and City if you haven't already. Also Resident Evil 4 HD.

I wish you good luck with Dead Space, that game was really tough at first! You should play 2 & 3 if you liked 1.

I've played the first two Arkham games previously, very good games. I love RE4 but haven't gotten HD yet, but plan to. I actually own all 3 Dead Spaces on PS3 but am just getting around to playing the first one (I tend to buy more games than I play lately lol).

Also forgot, I'm playing Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue Team.

• Like 1