What Games Are You Currently Playing?

Koby

Even though most people are crapping all over it, I am REALLY enjoying No Mans Sky and currently have just under 100 hours played since launch.     

Yes, I get the criticism and maybe some of the complaints, but at the end of the day I am finding it a very relaxing and therapeutic game to play.     
Spending hours of just walking around and looking at the scenery, discovering new plants and animals etc

16 hours ago, Kafei said:

I'm currently on my first playthrough of Dark Souls.

I envy you, playing through that game for the first time was one of the best experiences I've had gaming in the past five years.

~

Currently,  ( and pretty much always) I'm playing Not Tetris 2. Its a lot of fun and just as addictive as regular Tetris.

Edited by Rey Flowers
embed video error

Just finished playing through Batman Arkham Origins (PS3) and Resident Evil 5 (PS4). Loved the story of Batman. RE5 was actually better than I remembered it, and finally getting to play the dlc stories was a big bonus. I just tried playing RE6 again and not liking it, probably going to play something else. Planning to start Dead Space (PS3) soon and might replay Resident Evil HD on PS4 since VII is coming out in a few months (and it's like my favorite RE game along with 4). Gotta play horror for Halloween right?

• Like 1