What Games Are You Currently Playing?

Koby

finished Ocarina of Time 3D, now playing Majoras Mask 3D, almost done with that one too.  I have a pretty decent amount of backlog going all the way back to the snes...

That I bought last year.  Also playing, I mean reading a visual novel called Steins;Gate on the Vita, I started that one a few months ago and have been reading small portions from time to time.  Steins;Gate is pretty good, but I never really liked the whole idea of Time travel, just seems like lazy writing to me.

• 3 weeks later...

Currently playing Fallout 4.

I am actually losing interest in the game and find myself playing it less & less.

I play it like a first person shooter at the moment, because the gun play is good.

The story just didn't work for me, and just made role playing that much harder.

Hard to branch out and make up my own character when most of the tracks

has been laid out by Bethesda. Husband/Wife looking for son & an all around good

person is a really hard mold to break out of. I actually like the no name, silent protagonist

in Bethesda's past games. Lends itself for many approaches and playthroughs.

That at the moment is the game I am playing.

currently playing Persona 3 Portable (P3P).  The game is very repetitive, but theres enough there to keep me going I guess. The first time I played it I remember being so addicted to it, my team would always be tired or not feeling well because all I would do is explore the repetitive dungeons and beat all the repetitive shadows.  Man that game is repetitive.  I still like it, but am only replaying it because I never truly beat it in the first place and I want to get to a certain point where I get to face a certain some one and see if I can beat her.