What Games Are You Currently Playing?

Koby

Dark Souls. It has been awhile since I played a long and challenging game like this, I think I am closing in on the end but cannot wait to see how it ends.

Dear lord Dark Souls is giving me all hell. iv put it down for a month now. ill get back to it once my patience has returned.

• Like 1

Dark Souls. It has been awhile since I played a long and challenging game like this, I think I am closing in on the end but cannot wait to see how it ends.

Dear lord Dark Souls is giving me all hell. iv put it down for a month now. ill get back to it once my patience has returned.

I am currently on my second play through before I move on to Dark Souls 2. It is a good game and addictive to me anyway.

I am currently on my second play through before I move on to Dark Souls 2. It is a good game and addictive to me anyway.

i do agree on how addictive it is. but it is just as infuriating!!!!! my friend keeps telling me to get a walkthrough, but to me that defeats the purpose of playing a difficult game. i really hope i do finish it eventually. 

i do agree on how addictive it is. but it is just as infuriating!!!!! my friend keeps telling me to get a walkthrough, but to me that defeats the purpose of playing a difficult game. i really hope i do finish it eventually. 

I have looked up next to nothing with this game as it is rare now a days to find such a game that offers this much difficulty. It is truly rewarding to find things out for yourself. One of the bosses, made me think a lot outside the box on how to defeat him as he wouldn't die, spent a whole day trying out of the ordinary things before I ventured forth in the game and found the answer.

• Like 1

My fiancé and I are working on getting all of the unlockable characters in Mario Kart Wii. I'm a lot further ahead than he is in that regard. Poor thing can't get through all of 150 CC without failing miserably.

im thinking of getting the new mario kart on the wii U. seems to be a lot of fun.

My fiancé and I are working on getting all of the unlockable characters in Mario Kart Wii. I'm a lot further ahead than he is in that regard. Poor thing can't get through all of 150 CC without failing miserably.

im thinking of getting the new mario kart on the wii U. seems to be a lot of fun.

Me too! I tried it out at a GameStop, it was actually a ton of fun. We're trying to save up a little money in order to get the Wii U and that's more than likely the first game we're purchasing. :)

My first post :D

Currently going through old Zelda games, trying to follow the actual timeline, rather than release date, and now I'm on Minish Cap.

Trying to finish Metroid Prime 2 so I get get to 3 and Other M, but that's taking forever.

Also in the middle of Metroid Fusion, Arkham Asylum, Assassin's Creed 3 and God of War: Chains of Olympus.

Probably in the middle of other games too, but I can't remember!

Yes, I do like playing a lot of games at the same time! :P

• Like 1

Me too! I tried it out at a GameStop, it was actually a ton of fun. We're trying to save up a little money in order to get the Wii U and that's more than likely the first game we're purchasing. :)

i too need to save up a bit. have so many things i want, just not enough cash. but im keeping mario cart in the top 3 of next purchases.