What Games Are You Currently Playing?

Koby

Guest Destiny Angel

Final Fantasy VIII - I'm at at ruin where i have to get some ID number. I got the number, i just need to find the GF in the ruin.

Gui Gear X2 - I got it today, it's cool.

Guest Destiny Angel
The Brothers? xD

I been playing FF8 too, I'm in Esthar on the 3rd disc now. xD

Yes the brothers. But sadly the disc is retarded and makes me want to break it, but that wont solve anything so i keep my destroying hands away from the disc.

Oh the reason is that I'm up to where you see Edea for the first time, her first FMV-- and godamn it wont load. I should kill the seller my brother bought the game from and napalm him or something.

Yes big post, and I am having fun typing XD

And oh, Chipp Zanuff is cool. And I never got the Brother in FF8 which is more annoying than ever.

They're only really useful for their HP junctioning abilities.

And I'm so goddamn happy because I managed to get 0: 0.0 on the Chaser Chocobo thing FINALLY after coming this close to breaking my TV in an attempt to kill that bitch trainer for stealing my balloons and generally getting in my way.

I couldn't get the Tonberry King to show up... so I gave up on him.. I heard in disc four you couldn't get into the overworld though and I don't know if I can leave Esthar because there is some weird barrier.. so did I miss my only chance to get him?

Oh and how the hell do you get 6 remedy +? It takes 10 remedys to mod into remedy +.. so thats 60 remedys.. and even remedies are kind of hard to get I think.. cause I only have like 12. O.o From what I've read I will need 6 remedy + to get Doomtrain.. >_<

Erm.. we are getting off topic talking about FF8 here.. haha.. hardly anyone talks about FF8 in the FF8 board. O.o

True but anyway you can get the Tonberry King once you get the Ragnarok but before you attack Lunatic Pandora. You can also jet down to Cactuar Island and get Jumbo Cactuar.

And I don't think I had much trouble with remedies, can't you just buy them in the shops? Hang on.

Remedy

Cure all status ailments.

Acquire

5 Betrayel Sword into 1 Remedy using ST Med-RF

5 Sleep Powder into 1 Remedy using ST Med-RF

1 Dragon Fang into 1 Remedy using ST Med-RF

1 Curse Spike into 1 Remedy using ST Med-RF

1 Malboro Tentacle into 2 Remedy using ST Med-RF

1 Med Kit into 20 Remedy using ST Med-RF

One

1000 Gil

Item Shop

Source: http://www.ffonline.com/ff8/items-gen1.htm

Doomtrain is an awesome GF by the way.

Now on with the show.

True but anyway you can get the Tonberry King once you get the Ragnarok but before you attack Lunatic Pandora. You can also jet down to Cactuar Island and get Jumbo Cactuar.

And I don't think I had much trouble with remedies, can't you just buy them in the shops? Hang on.

Source: http://www.ffonline.com/ff8/items-gen1.htm

Doomtrain is an awesome GF by the way.

Now on with the show.

Thanks, I got about 140,000 gil, so I should just be able to buy 60.. Or I could just keep mugging the Marlboro and maybe he will learn to stop making cigarettes? xD