What Games Are You Currently Playing?

Koby

Freakin DAMNIT

Why do all my PS1 games mess up? I take care of my stuff.. and everything..

I been playing The Legend of Dragoon, and just beat disc 1 and boom the 2nd disc wont load!!!!

My ff9 freezes up, my ff8 wont load the opening, my ff7 wont read at all..

>_< My FFtactics wont load either... DAMNIT.. I'm mad now.. :(

:< I got a new PS2 last year because my old one would -only- read PS1 games (it was realllly old)... and my new one freezes frequently on my PS1 games, which I can't understand. >.<;

Currently (re)playing FFX, Shadow Hearts 2 and Valkyrie Profile 2.

:< I got a new PS2 last year because my old one would -only- read PS1 games (it was realllly old)... and my new one freezes frequently on my PS1 games, which I can't understand. >.<;

Currently (re)playing FFX, Shadow Hearts 2 and Valkyrie Profile 2.

Actually, I know what your problem is. I found out that their is a problem with some PS2s that can't read some discs that have colored backs, (such as purple, black, etc.) due to the fact of a weight difference. It isnt heavy enough in the center so it won't read right. IF it doesnt work right on yours, try using some scotch tape on the center of the disk (not on the side that is read by the counsel mind you) to try and fix it. If not, well, that sucks big time.

As for games I am playing.

Dot Hack: G.U.

Replaying FF8

Replaying FF10

Replaying KH2 on proud mode trying to get everything in the game.

• 2 weeks later...

Golden Sun (GBA)

The bright colors, the fun RPG goodness, not having to train like a total maniac, gaining a level by fighting start till finish in a dungeon, and costing me only 8 bucks and some thirty cents makes this game just as addictive as any online game and GTA San Andreas itself!

Golden Sun (GBA)

The bright colors, the fun RPG goodness, not having to train like a total maniac, gaining a level by fighting start till finish in a dungeon, and costing me only 8 bucks and some thirty cents makes this game just as addictive as any online game and GTA San Andreas itself!

I love that game. Seriously. Not one of my favorite RPGs, but it's a lot of fun. And it's rare to see a GOOD RPG for GBA. At it's time, it wa sone of the games I played the most in my GBA, along with Pokemon Sapphire XD

• 3 weeks later...