What Games Are You Currently Playing?

Koby

Minecraft (which has lately taken up most of my free time), Pro Evo Soccer 2011, Batman: AA, Assassin's Creed 2 - just remembered I should play it some more now, since it's been sitting there on my HDD for quite a while now, Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2010: Reverse of Arcadia (man, that's a long name) and some other old ones when I get the mood for...

Also, League of Legends, which I play with my mates whenever we're on :)

I also played some Duke Nukem 3D Atomic Edition a little today. I finished my save at the final boss of Episode 1 and completed 2 missions in Episode 2. I am playing it again, since apparently Duke Nukem Forever is coming out on May 3. Duke Nukem 3D was one of the first PC games I ever played, besides what came with the Microsoft Entertainment Pack. Duke Nukem Forever has been in development for about 14 years now, since 3D was finished in 1997 or so.

I also played more Perfect World International today. I leveled up with my Cleric once and that's about it.

I also played through another day in Rune Factory 3.

Well, since I only have my DS on me (because my grandparents are too retarded to understand that we play video games and hate TV), I'm all over the DS/GB games.

New Super Mario Brothers.

Lunar: Dragon Song.

Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones.

Animal Crossing: Wild World.

WarioWare: Touched.

Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time.

And stuff. I'm sleepy and cranky.

damnn i havent played mario in ages..that was like my childhood game while growin up..thumpz up for playin that