What Games Are You Currently Playing?

Koby

Persona 3 Portable. It's made me want to get Persona 4 but I'm not sure how well it'll run on my PS3 Slim...

As far as I know, PS2 games don't run on PS3 slims. THe only PS3s that can play PS2 games are the original release models, which had the Emotion Engine of the PS2 in them. Later models excluded the component due to costs.

As far as I know, PS2 games don't run on PS3 slims. THe only PS3s that can play PS2 games are the original release models, which had the Emotion Engine of the PS2 in them. Later models excluded the component due to costs.

Surprisingly I bought a new PS3 this year (slim yeah) and on the box it says something about limited backwards compatibility but I haven't tried it out yet.

Currently switching back and forth between Fallout New Vegas and Resident Evil 5.

Tried Resident Evils dlc and it was actually kinda hard.

If the RE5 DLC is difficult for you, you can see if you can play with someone else. It is easier with to real people playing the characters, rather than one controlled by the AI. I have one trophy left to get in RE5 and I will get the Platinum (beat Chapter 3-3 of Pro Mode).

Currently, I am playing mostly White Knight Chronicles and Resonance of Fate, both on the PS3.

Yeah, a partner is a must for the Pro Run - at least as far as Nightmare is concerned anyway. I was able to clear the Desperate Escape by myself, but it did take me 4 hours and well over 100 attempts

though most of those deaths did come from trying to hold out on the roof

Anyway, I've gone back to heavy rain, and I'm aiming to make that Platinum number 9... then I'll either get the DLC and finish NFS shift off, or I'll go and get the ultimate edition of Dragons Age: origins