What Games Are You Currently Playing?

Koby

Currently, playing Two Worlds and Crackdown (again) because I might be getting the sequels for Christmas. :-D Two Worlds got a horrible review mainly because the voice acting, I agree its bad, but other than that the game was great comparatively to other large free roaming games like fallout 3 and fallout 3 Vegas, it doesn't freeze or glitch nearly as much. I'm playing it on my PC right now (2.66 Duo core 3 Gbs RAM 512 geforce video) and it really runs smoothly. Fallout 3 Vegas (only mentioning this because its the most recent free roam game I've played) crashes constantly, in fact when I went to Vault 3 for the first time, the game crashed. When I reloaded my game it wouldn't load and came up with a message that said "Save game data refers to download content that is no longer available" Problems: 1) I DON'T have Xbox Live 2) This happened 3 days after I got the game and I had it pre-ordered and picked it up the day it came out there was NO download content available....C'mon Bethesda you've been slackin' since Morrowind....OK that's enough for my rant I guess....

I dont know. I dont think they have been slacking since morrowind. What about Oblivion? and Fallout 3 was great. I have Fallout New Vegas but I havent had any problems with it yet. I think they are all great games and I dont see any problems with any of the games Bethesda has made. I have morrowind also, Just havent played it in a long long time. I am playing them on the Xbox i guess but still. Close enough to the same thing.