Koby

What Games Are You Currently Playing?

I've been extremely non-committal with most games since beating Kero Blaster and System Shock a couple of weeks ago. System Shock is way too forward thinking to be a game from 1994 but anyways, I've put Tales of Berseria on hold for a while and for now seem to be going between Sonic Mania Plus and Yakuza 0 in my non-anime free time.

Currently playing way too much Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. And now that they introduce Piranha Plant, I am going to waste another 10 hours learning the playstyle and moves.

Through February I'll still be playing through The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 2 [PC].

tfFWQHi.jpg?1

In between that I'll probably jump on Resident Evil 2 (Remake) [PS4].

H2bjgVt.png?1

Didn't finish DmC [PC] yet, but it's going to be on hold for a while since these are higher priority to me.

I want to also eventually get to the side-games of Kingdom Hearts that I have left before I move on to KH3... and then there is Dragon Quest XI I've yet to get to as well..

And then there is the Trails in the Sky trilogy and the Crossbell saga of "Legend of Heroes" to get to at some point this year, lol. So yeah a big backlog.

• Like 2

ANOTHER EDEN The Cat Beyond Space & Time. (At first, I thought it's like another jrpgs where u have to spend a lot of time or lot of money to clear the game but I was wrong. This game is really amazing including the graphics, characters & their controlls plus a very interesting plot. I recommend this to everyone one on Kamunity who likes android games to play this. You guys won't be disappointed).

Honkai Impact 3rd.

WitchSprings 3.

On 2/1/2019 at 6:48 AM, Koby said:

In between that I'll probably jump on Resident Evil 2 (Remake) [PS4].

H2bjgVt.png?1

Didn't finish DmC [PC] yet, but it's going to be on hold for a while since these are higher priority to me.

I want to also eventually get to the side-games of Kingdom Hearts that I have left before I move on to KH3... and then there is Dragon Quest XI I've yet to get to as well..

And then there is the Trails in the Sky trilogy and the Crossbell saga of "Legend of Heroes" to get to at some point this year, lol. So yeah a big backlog.

I have finished Leon's story part. Presently, Claire's is on-going. I must say this remake did justice to its original game. The best part is the Tyrant (many call him Mr. X). All in all, I'm very much enjoying this game a lot.

Gonna try a speedrun if my memory keeps up along Mr. X chasing me. lol The nightmare it delivers is pretty overwhelming. I started playing this remake with headset both ears covered and then I realised my mistake and now I'm currently playing with one ear uncovered. 

Edited by LighteningOne

PS4 L.A. Noire is finished to my liking. Now my PS4 gets a break. Probably a good thing since I seem to have been playing PS4 games non-stop recently. 😅

Either way... my adventure has begun in Alola once again.

I am now playing Pokemon Ultra Sun. 😮

Edited by CardGames
  • Haha 1