What Games Are You Currently Playing?

Koby

22 minutes ago, Tanis said:

Persona 5 "Take Your Heart" Edition:

Very nice looking game, the 'Merciless' difficulty setting is...well...fuck.

I may have to go bad to 'hard' or 'normal' for my first play-though.

Merciless is definitely not something that should be done on a first playthrough. It would be best to prepare first, since it should have a kind of NG+ like previous games in the series.

3 hours ago, ragnawind said:

Merciless is definitely not something that should be done on a first playthrough. It would be best to prepare first, since it should have a kind of NG+ like previous games in the series.

I've beaten nearly ever Atlus game on the hardest difficulty, so I thought P5 wouldn't be much of a change.

Ha...nope.

P5 on Merciless looks to be 'Dark Souls: Atlus Edition'.

But, yeah, I'm going to go back to 'normal' to beat the game and then 'git gud' for Merciless.

<3

32 minutes ago, Tanis said:

I've beaten nearly ever Atlus game on the hardest difficulty, so I thought P5 wouldn't be much of a change.

Ha...nope.

P5 on Merciless looks to be 'Dark Souls: Atlus Edition'.

But, yeah, I'm going to go back to 'normal' to beat the game and then 'git gud' for Merciless.

<3

That last difficulty in this was made to be much harder than any other game in the series' highest difficulty, after all. The way they described it, it was basically meant to be a nightmare and practically impossible. Hard Mode is more akin to past games hardest difficulty.

On 4/4/2017 at 8:41 PM, kokoloko said:

I just finished Zelda: Breath of the Wild, which has inspired me to play the older Zelda games that I unfortunately missed out on.

First on that list, Twilight Princess. :D

That's always a good move. The only mainline Zelda games that I haven't finished are Skyward Sword and the two games on Nintendo DS. Everything else, has been mastered by me. I think that I may love my Zelda...

I played like 10 hours into Skyward Sword and just dropped it. Maybe I'll set up my Wii again to play it but I really do hope a remaster comes out on Switch. It shouldn't be too difficult seeing as the joycons can attack as the Wiimote substitutes.

• Like 1

i pre ordered breath of the wild master edition from amazon without knowing anything about zelda games because i thought it looked nice and i was afraid that it will become rare later. after receiving it i thought i would play the previous zelda games before playing breath of the wild, im playing skyward sword now and i must admit that after 40 hours playing it i became a zelda games fan, i thought that  i will complete it in 8 to 10 hours max but it turned to be a long great adventure that i dont want it to end.

• Like 1

On 4/5/2017 at 6:11 AM, kokoloko said:

I just finished Zelda: Breath of the Wild, which has inspired me to play the older Zelda games that I unfortunately missed out on.

First on that list, Twilight Princess. :D

I highly recommend you play A link to the past and Ocarina of time. Still my two favorite Zelda games with Breath of the Wild 3rd.

4 minutes ago, dragonballz4 said:

I highly recommend you play A link to the past and Ocarina of time. Still my two favorite Zelda games with Breath of the Wild 3rd.

Yeah i wanted to start with Ocarina of time but the graphics was too old for me and i feel that will prevent me from enjoying the game,  thats why i decided to play twilight princess and wind waker and call it a day.

24 minutes ago, Nyanpasu said:

Any Neptunia fans around here? Currently working through the main series.

I play them. I beat the original PS3 game, the COnquest ending on mk2 on PS3, every achievement on the Steam version of Re;Birth 1, the Conquest, Holy Sword, Normal, and True Ending of Re;Birth 2 on Steam, and all trophies in Neptunia U on Vita. I am currently going to start alternating between Persona 5 on PS4 and Neptunia Re;Birth 3 on Steam.