What Games Are You Currently Playing?

Koby

• 3 weeks later...
I'm just starting on ace combat 5:the unsung war....

still working on Silent hill 4:the room and Marvel Nemesis...

just finished Resident Evil 4..

I need to get around to finishing RE4.

As for Ace Combat 5, I haven't played it much in a while. I think I'm around Mission 13.

I need to get around to finishing RE4.

As for Ace Combat 5, I haven't played it much in a while. I think I'm around Mission 13.

thats amazing....Im not getting much time either but i still have to get cracking on that game....but in the series i have finished the AC zero : The Belkan war....I still find AC 5 better though(Story wise).

ive been playing FF13 and Street Fighter 4 lately (i had sf4 wen it first came out but i thought it sucked and i disowned it, but just recently picked it up when i heard it beat Tekken 6 as fight em up of the year somewhere. And its not quite bad.)

and i play Suikoden II and Legend of Dragoon via PSP if i geta chance at work lol

Anyone played the new Resident Evil 5 Chapters yet???? i dont think thea out here in nz

The last game I beat, I believe was Resident Evil 5

I am currently playing:

Final Fantasy XIII - PS3

Star Ocean: The Last Hope - PS3

I am also doing the post game in Star Ocean 3. The only thing I need to do in that, besides create every item, is max the level of everyone at 255 and beat Freya. I also need about 100+ Battle Trophies, as well. I currently have my 3 favorite battle characters at level 255.