What Games Are You Currently Playing?

Koby

Started Batman Arkham Origins finally. I love the story and cut scene's but the combat doesn't feel as tight as previous entries. Also seems like they throw too many enemies at you at once (especially in boss fights).

Also I'm playing Pokemon GO any time I feel up to driving to the park and walking around (does that count as a "game"?).

I just started playing Quantum theory on the Xbox 360. I'm trying to catch up on all of the hundreds of games I have lol :P but its hard when you work all of the time and a lot of games are 10+ hours to complete, which is like a couple of days if you play a bit each day :( 

I was also playing No Man's Sky but thats a long.... game. I was on just one planet for about 3 hours and the game has quadrillions.... :o

NMS - 6/10:
I never really followed the 'hype train', so for me it's all brand new.
So, it's a shame the game play is so shallow, because the concept is so amazing.

Galactic_Civilizations_3_Lost_Treasures - 8/10:
Great 4X game marred by some random game crashing glitches.
'Lost Treasure' should have been an update...not a fucking paid DLC.

Pokémon_Uranium - 7/10:
Great effort by a 'one man team', but it suffers from lag due to same 'one man team'.
I wish Nintendo wasn't such a dick about things, because I'd love to see it patched and fixed.

i'm actually try to play The witcher.

the first one.

i know i know i'm kida "late". The fact is i've bougth like 5 years ago and never paly it but for 5 minutes...

all my friends says the same: "i know man the intro sucks! just get out of kaer moen and the real fun will begin!"

...i'm still there though and sloooooowly get out of that crappy place.