What Games Are You Currently Playing?

Koby

I have too many games to play and no time lol, but... I started playing the first Project Zero (Fatal Frame) game on the PS2 :) and its pretty good!

I just started buying the Project Zero games but some of them are pretty expensive and rare :(

Edited by Emrys

bought plenty of new games during steam summer sale heh. currently playing gta v, dark souls 3, and rise of the tomb raider. Though witcher III and just cause 3 are still sitting in my steam library waiting to be downloaded.

Currently I'm getting hooked on rise of the tomb raider so much. I'm dying way too much in dark souls 3, lol, so i'm giving up on that for a while.

I am not playing many at the moment and I'll probably sound kind of lame for listing them but here goes:

Splinter Cell: Blacklist

WWE 2k16

Dragon Age: Inquisition

Splinter Cell: Blacklist

Dead or Alive 5: Last Round

(Will play Assassins Creed: Black Flag in the near future)

In addition, just wanted to say hello to everyone on this forum. Just came across it and I think I'll fit in here just fine ^.^

Edited by Punk1989
Forgot to add a game. :P
  • Like 2

hyper Light Drifter. I've been out of gaming recently due to moves and other extenuating circumstances but I backed this on kickstarter a few years ago and was surprised to see it in my list randomly checking Steam. It reminds me of Dark Souls with how it progresses and puts you right in there at the beginning.

I'm currently playing the Kingdom Hearts HD PS3 games right now. Loved KH1, rechained memories was good but I hated the card gameplay, near gave up on the game because it annoyed me so much, but I trooped through it and made it to the end. It was worth it, fun plot. going on to the Riku plot of rechains now.