What Games Are You Currently Playing?

Koby

I've been so busy lately that I haven't had time to even watch my favorite airing Chinese cartoons :(

However, I did start playing the Ace Attorney: Trilogy which I just got on sale recently on my 3DS. I'd always heard about the games but never got a chance to try them out and... I'm loving it so far. Now I'm thinking about another career change and going into law!!!

On 5/28/2016 at 4:29 PM, deanzel said:

I've been so busy lately that I haven't had time to even watch my favorite airing Chinese cartoons :(

However, I did start playing the Ace Attorney: Trilogy which I just got on sale recently on my 3DS. I'd always heard about the games but never got a chance to try them out and... I'm loving it so far. Now I'm thinking about another career change and going into law!!!

How similar is Ace Attorney to Danganronpa? Unless you haven't played that yet.

As for a career in law, there's a lot more reading than shouting. :P

• 2 weeks later...

I've been currently playing through Kirby Planet Robobot, the latest entry in the Kirby series. I've aced the first world so far, and I plan on getting 100% in this powerful Kirby game.

Asides Robobot, any of the Kirby games in my collection I never got around to beating (Air Ride, and anything made since Epic Yarn).

• 3 weeks later...

Finished Ace Attorney: Apollo Justice last night. F'n love this series (although original trilogy is definitely better). Unfortunately, I can't play Dual Destinies or more precisely, I don't have a copy of it to play atm. This is one difficult bitch to pirate. Since it was only released on the eShop in the USA, not only can I not get it used for cheaper, it hardly goes on sale (full $30 right now). I should have bought it when it was on sale a few months ago when I got the Trilogy pack but I didn't think ahead :(

I have a Sky3DS+ but it can't play eShop roms or out-of-region roms. I'm on 11.0.0.33 so I can't do cfw. The EUR release was released as a hard copy but I'm having trouble implementing a homebrew hack to get the out-of-region player to work :( freakyhax keeps not loading for me and ninjahax doesn't work for 11.0.0.33. We'll see if I can somehow get it to work eventually. My current plan is to just wait for it to go on sale because I don't want to pay $30 which I hope is relatively soon because Spirit of Justice comes out in September. I can't pirate the iOS version either since my iPad is not jailbroken :(

In the meantime, I started the Professor Layton games since I have all of those now thanks to "pirating". We'll see how it all goes. Seems interesting so far but there are a shit ton of puzzles. It's either the Layton series or starting the Zero Time series and playing all 3 games (starting with 9 hours, 9 persons, 9 doors).