Koby

What Games Are You Currently Playing?

Currently Playing Fallout 4, Devil May Cry 4 and Naruto Ninja Storm 4.

I enjoyed Fallout 3 but where some things about Fallout 4 are great I am finding it hard to continue to play to see how the story plays out.

First Devil May Cry I played was the latest DmC which was the re-write of the series so I want to see how it originally was like. I am quite enjoying it though I enjoyed the combat system in the latest game felt more fluent.

I'm playing Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess HD right now. This is actually the first Zelda game I've played because the Wii U is the first Nintendo console I've owned, and I mainly got the Wii U for Bayonetta 2.

Curtrently trying to get my hands around  Akiba's Trip. Somewhat frustrating, since I find the combat controlls clunky and unresponsive... this is  me after beating Rise of the Tomb Raider. 

Edited by j0n4s82
  • Like 1

Been binging on Football Manager 2016 and Stardew Valley lately. Need to wait until my sunflowers grow so I can give them to Haley, she is the real bae.

Sid Meier's Pirates! (GOG):
Forgot how much I liked this game, even if the dance mini-game irritates the shit out of me and I can't recall how to keep my crew happy on long voyages.

BKHN9Lm.jpg

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Tanis said:

Sid Meier's Pirates! (GOG):
Forgot how much I liked this game, even if the dance mini-game irritates the shit out of me and I can't recall how to keep my crew happy on long voyages.

Great game and it is on sale on Gog for $4.99 right now.

I may have to add that to my collection.

Update: Bought it. @Tanis It's all your fault! :)

Edited by Pollux
More info.

Was NoLifing WoW until recently with ~~50Million Golds earned, now taking a break to come clear and also because SJWs ruined it.

Using Hearthstone as Methadone :))