Koby

What Games Are You Currently Playing?

10 hours ago, poetictragedy said:

I started a new game of .hack//infection the other day! 

i was on mutation before i took a break frigging awesome game

Currently playing Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate and Ring Runner Flight of the Sages

Just beat Infamous: Second Son with good karma, thinking about replaying with evil karma, but I'm probably just going to put more time into Star Ocean: TteoT until Fallout 4 comes out.

Edited by ParasiteEve

11 hours ago, Renzourin said:

i was on mutation before i took a break frigging awesome game

I made it to the 3rd game once, but have since deleted my save files, derp. I'm gonna see if I can actually finally finish the series.

Hey guys, just found this awesome website! I am eagerly awaiting my copy of Fallout 4 in the mail but in the meantime I am playing Ultra Street Fighter IV, before SFV inevitably bulldozes it's fanbase.

Also playing Diablo 2 for the nostalgia.

Currently Playing Black OP 3. I am kind of wondering how it is related to the other two games seeing how this takes place 40 years after Black Ops 2 and why would they let you customize the players but not have have black,Asian or some other race. It does seem a little like COD Advanced Warfare. I just started the game so hopefully the single player mode kicks ass like the other COD games.

I'm currently playing fatal frame 4 and 5

and doing work on  my own videogame im making its fairly short though

and small bursts of smash bros , splatoon mario kart and mario maker

Fallout 4, Starcraft II: Legacy of the Void, and Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth3. In that order. If I get burnt out on Fallout, I'll finish Starcraft. May try to finish Neptunia when I finish Starcraft.

If anyone is interested in Fallout 4 but, unsure, I would recommend it. It's basically Skyrim with guns and radiation but, well, Skyrim was good. Skyrim with guns and radiation must be just as good if not better. :D

Starcraft is good, if you're into RTS. And Neptunia... well, I absolutely love the comedy in this series. The gameplay itself isn't terrible but, it's really the comedy that keeps you around.

Edited by NeutralHatred