What Games Are You Currently Playing?

Koby

Currently Playing Black OP 3. I am kind of wondering how it is related to the other two games seeing how this takes place 40 years after Black Ops 2 and why would they let you customize the players but not have have black,Asian or some other race. It does seem a little like COD Advanced Warfare. I just started the game so hopefully the single player mode kicks ass like the other COD games.

Fallout 4, Starcraft II: Legacy of the Void, and Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth3. In that order. If I get burnt out on Fallout, I'll finish Starcraft. May try to finish Neptunia when I finish Starcraft.

If anyone is interested in Fallout 4 but, unsure, I would recommend it. It's basically Skyrim with guns and radiation but, well, Skyrim was good. Skyrim with guns and radiation must be just as good if not better. :D

Starcraft is good, if you're into RTS. And Neptunia... well, I absolutely love the comedy in this series. The gameplay itself isn't terrible but, it's really the comedy that keeps you around.

Edited by NeutralHatred