What Games Are You Currently Playing?

Koby

Replaying Chrono Trigger, my favorite game of all-time, again. I just bought the Nintendo DS version to play on my 3DS as I started to play Chrono Cross on my PS Vita and just wanted to play the original again instead. I own and have beaten Chrono Trigger on so many different platforms. I still have my original SNES cartridge, beat it on SNES emulator, PSX, iPhone (by far the hardest version due to having to master the virtual joystick controls for certain areas) and now the DS version.

You can milk me anytime, Square. Give me any kind of remake even with shitty 3D graphics and I will pay whatever you want.

Edited by deanzel
  • Like 3

I've been getting a bit messy with my list of currently played games lately. I usually try to keep it to three games at a time, but I've been impatient and started up several games before completing the ones I had been working on.

Right now I'm currently playing the following:

Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance

Tales of Zestiria

Sword Art Online Re: Hollow Fragment

Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus

The Legend of Legacy

The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky

I'm also actively playing Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F 2nd and Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX, but just in between these other games I'm working on when I want a little break. I don't have any work to do on them.

On 10/27/2015, 3:54:29, ParasiteEve said:

keeping up with having to eat and work out seemed kinda weird for that type of game, I think it worked.

Haha, i totally forgot it had that... I loved that game but couldnt fully enjoy it back at the time cuz of lame pc. Should replay it one of these days. But will be hard cuz games i am currently playing is DA Origins and Prince of Persia-The Forgotten Sands. And i am playing those for at least a year now i think...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Oblivia said:

Haha, i totally forgot it had that... I loved that game but couldnt fully enjoy it back at the time cuz of lame pc. Should replay it one of these days. But will be hard cuz games i am currently playing is DA Origins and Prince of Persia-The Forgotten Sands. And i am playing those for at least a year now i think...

Omg!!! I just recently played DA Origins, I really want to replay it, I need a better ending lol

• Like 1

Currently playing GTA sanandreas for ps2

I never seem to get tired of this game

Awesome game, might be the first game I legitimately ever beat.

I can't remember if I've posted here recently, but I'm playing Tales of Zestiria. I personally approve of it, but like anything, it's a mixed bag depending on who you ask.

I'm making my way through Tales of Zestiria at the moment. I think I'm almost done though, besides a few side quests I skipped that I will get back to on different save files lol

I do have a few games that have been on hold/on & off for a while now:

Tales of the Abyss (my 50th+ replay though so uh I don't think that counts hahah)

Tales of Symphonia

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;birth3

Sword Art Online Hollow Fragment (I honestly don't know why I even bought this game but eh w/e)

Persona 3 (Portable & FES. mostly Portable simply because I hate not being able to control my team members' commands in FES)

Persona Q

Catherine

there are probably a lot more than that... but yeah, basically all I play are JRPGs... *sweats