• College
    • University
    • Full time employment
    • NEET

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't found my reason for going to college yet, so that's not started yet. I sure as hell do not like working year round either. On one hand it's like "Yay! Money!" and on the other it's like "Boo! Talk about not getting anything worthwhile accomplished during the few hours I'm not working or sleeping." Life sucks lol

I've been taking it easy these past few months and now I'm currently looking for a full time job. Hopefully I can find two full time jobs so I can quit by March or April and do nothing till October of next year lol Working during the summer is beyond gay.

Shrugs. Part Time Job, but looking at the figures I can possibly earn while working in a pizzeria, compared to the figures I want to earn to maintain my lifestyle - I should be looking at something full time instead, and honestly. I don't care if my grades tank this year because the first semester is all that matters. Come second semester, none of my grades mean !@#$ because they're not getting factored into my GPA/Class Ranking as a result of it being the second semester of my "senior" year in high school. Load of crap imho, If I knew it sooner I would've dropped all my honor and AP classes as a result of knowing that; my efforts are being wasted.

In regards to working, I would love a full time job; preferably something in retail because its so easy being a sales rep or stocking the floor. I've worked under the table in both of those departments and its not very hard. My current job, I don't have a set schedule. I have to keep checking back to make sure I know what days I work, and what days I don't.

Find a job takes more effort and work than the actual job you find would likely entail. I've been job hunting for the last 3 years with absolutely no luck.

In Canada it's really not totally hard to, heck just today i had a walk in interview with Safeways Manager, Dunno if I'm hired or not yet. Sucks US isn't so easy, have you tried lower rate jobs like fastfood? also be sure to keep throwing resume's at the same places lol eventuality you may get at least an interview. You can also do an opening letter or put a letter in to a place you've applied basically saying, "Thanks for accepting my resume I hope to hear from you soon" my mom told me that one, shes a Manager at denny's and does a lot of hiring.

I'm working at A&W a fast food place right now, been my only job cause I never got fired, I hope to get a better job soon.

For me, its kinda like a mix......

I mean I already wrapped up most of my uni life and its only a couple more years to go till I finish the thing completely, but at the same time I've also been an assistant accountant at a company for almost a year. During the holidays I got promoted to full employment but I think I may have to switch back to part time again if my studies get too crammy.... :S

And later on in near future, I'm stepping up my hobby in graphic designing to a more professional level. (aka I'll pretty much be doing everything else regarding graphics aside from photoshop and yes I do mean literally everything :P)

So yeah.....in a nutshell my life is pretty busy.....xD lol

Atm I'm Living at home with my folk's Trying to find a job to help them out but sadly I haven't found anything yet..

Even when I get a job I'll probably stay home for a few years to help them get back in order the downfall of the economy hit them pretty hard D:.

Aside from that I'll be trying to get up to Wisconsin in order to visit a friend ~.~