Koby

How Did You Get Into Final Fantasy?

I got interested after playing Kingdom Hearts when I was younger. I heard that Kingdom Hearts was a crossover between Disney and Final Fantasy. I think I asked my mom if there were any of the games at her work (she worked at a rental store) and she brought home XII. That was not the moment I got hooked, because I didn't know about walkthroughs and I ended up getting eaten by a big green dinosaur (you know which one).Then I watched Final Fantasy Advent Children (the original, confusing version) and I got back into it a bit. I think I gave up on it for a while, but I was still interested enough in the series that I picked up Final Fantasy XIII a few months after it came out. That WAS the moment I got hooked. The visuals and music were so breathtaking that I started to work my way backwards. My favorite so far is Crisis Core, and I believe that the prequels to the games are MUCH better then the direct sequels with the exception of XIII-2. It was a long journey, but I am finally a Final Fantasy fan.

My younger brother got into it after playing the demo of Final Fantasy 7. I went along with it and my brother got very far in the game, but has not beat the last boss. i even played Kingdom Hearts and was surprised to see Final Fantasy characters in there.

My parents bought me a Playstation 1 for my birthday when I was younger. They also bought Final Fantasy 7 and no memory card. lol. I loved the game though.

After I got through 7, I did 8 and 9. Then went back and started playing the older ones for Super Nintendo.

FFX was the first final fantasy game i played and since then i have been collecting as many ff games as i can. Im currently playing ff dissidia 012 ;)

I was looking around some stores for a new game to play and I saw Final Fantasy I for the SNES lying in a box on the table, It looked like a fun game so I took it home, played it, and instantly fell in love with the series, to date I have played all numbered FF's except VIII, IX and XI

I actually had FFX as a throw in game when I purchased my PlayStation 2 console. I initially had no interest in playing the game, but lets just say.. thank god I did.

I was first introduced to 7, my friend had it but I didn't play 7 first since at the time I didn't have a playstation, 8 was the first one I played that I owned, but honestly is wasn't nearly as good as 7, or 9 even.

A friend of mine let me borrow Final Fantasy VII when my brother gave me his old PS1. Played it for a few days, then gave the copy back to him so I could go buy my own copy. Been a fan ever since.