How Did You Get Into Final Fantasy?

Koby

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think i got into it due to final fantasy x

i remember when i first bought it that i thought i was going to be mad confused since i was thinking "why did i buy the tenth game in the series? i should've started from the start - 1!"

i think i got further into the final fantasy genre by buying other square enix games such as dragon quest viii and i was thinking to myself - final fantasy still has better grafics.

so yeah, considering the franchise's many games i'd think  of myself in a way as new (though final fantasy x is pretty old now... right?)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My brother in 2002 bought PS2 for me and also bought "Gran Turismo 3","Pro Evolution Soccer 2" and "Final Fantasy X" for it.

I played "PES 2" and really enjoyed it. After that I played "Gran Turismo" and played it for 3 months. I did'nt have the plan to play FFX, untill one day my brother came home and played in front of my eyes. I saw the first CG demo and I felt that I just waste my time with "PES 2" and "GT 3". Of course "GT 3" is legenedary but I felt that I want to play FFX forever!

2 Years later we bought FFX-2 and it was really enjoyable for me to see Yuna again! Also I wanted to know about what just happened for "Tidus", so I cleared the game and finally saw that what happened to my hero.

1 year later I tried to play all NES,SNES and PS1 FF 1 to 9 games.

:2cool:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I actually hated RPG's growing up I was only into shooter's. I bought Final Fantasy VII when it came out because the box looked cool. I played it for like 2 hours then threw it in my game cabinet and it didn't come out again for some time. I bought FFXIII because a friend assured me it was "Epic" the same thing happened to that one that happened to seven. Then right around high school I started getting into RPG's because I now cared more about the story and cast of character's then I did about killing everything I met in a game. Those two games came right back out and I instantly regretted having thrown them to the way side in the first place. I now enjoy looking forward to the next title and have a subscription to the Square Enix web stie

well this was the best mistake i have ever made when i was younger it was bought for me as a mistake cuz i sed the rong game so when i had it i tryed it thinking wot the hell mite aswell and  i enjoyed it and its been my favoret final fantasy todate and that is final fantasy VII

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...