How Did You Get Into Final Fantasy?

Koby

I got interested after playing Kingdom Hearts when I was younger. I heard that Kingdom Hearts was a crossover between Disney and Final Fantasy. I think I asked my mom if there were any of the games at her work (she worked at a rental store) and she brought home XII. That was not the moment I got hooked, because I didn't know about walkthroughs and I ended up getting eaten by a big green dinosaur (you know which one).Then I watched Final Fantasy Advent Children (the original, confusing version) and I got back into it a bit. I think I gave up on it for a while, but I was still interested enough in the series that I picked up Final Fantasy XIII a few months after it came out. That WAS the moment I got hooked. The visuals and music were so breathtaking that I started to work my way backwards. My favorite so far is Crisis Core, and I believe that the prequels to the games are MUCH better then the direct sequels with the exception of XIII-2. It was a long journey, but I am finally a Final Fantasy fan.

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...