Avatars, Sigs and Pics I have created (feedback appreciated)

J-Lord

All in all a good batch. I notice that you didnt put any texts on these, might be nice to see a couple of these with some text added to it.

First one is ok, nothing really wrong with it that I can see.

I actually really like the second one. Different than your usual style, but still looks great.

Third is good. A lot of red, but I think thats what you intended to do with it so alls well

Fourth is my favourite out of this batch. I really like how you pulled the effect off in the background, and the render is really nice.

Last one isnt really that great. The render doesnt really seem to blend in and the effects clash with both the render and the birds. Also the bottom left of the background looks like an entirely different shade of red, it just clashes. Personally I dont really like it.

I like the Itachi one a lot, it has a good flow and decent depth. One thing that I think you are lacking is More depth and Lighting. Also make the focal stand out a bit more, you want people to look at it first and then the rest of the sig(I.E how the itachi tag jumped out at me.)

good job though.

Hey J do you think you could make me a sig with these parameters?

Text: KaoclazmMJR

Sub-Text: NOW YOU DIE!!! (use intense font :D)

Size: whatever size is appropriate (you decide)

Image: http://dbzgt.rubberslug.com/gallery/img_b.aspx?ImageID=586282&Pass=

Color Scheme: similar to last time (aura explosion type effects blended well like in the Vegeta one)

Kind of Graphic: signature

Thanks J!

Hey J do you think you could make me a sig with these parameters?

Text: KaoclazmMJR

Sub-Text: NOW YOU DIE!!! (use intense font :D)

Size: whatever size is appropriate (you decide)

Image: http://dbzgt.rubberslug.com/gallery/img_b.aspx?ImageID=586282&Pass=

Color Scheme: similar to last time (aura explosion type effects blended well like in the Vegeta one)

Kind of Graphic: signature

Thanks J!

I can do mate, I love the picture choice to! I guess it's time I went font hunting again, time to find some 'intense' fonts.

Definately the first one!

I don't think the colour scheme really matches up on the second one (Broly always looks best in green).

Could you make the first one a bit bigger (like the second one) and add the exclamation marks at the end of "NOW YOU DIE!!!"?

Otherwise it is great!

Lol, I really should make these signature bigger to begin with seeing as it's easier to scale down then up. Give me some time I'll need to re-create the first sig which should be easy seeing as I now know the format and i'll also fix the "NOW YOU DIE!!!" text.

Thanks! It looks great!

Ok hows this?

KaoclazmMJRSignature3version3txt.png

I realised why there was no !!! in the previous txt, it was because the font I used didn't have any symbols like that, so I created my own. Hopefully its a good size and that I did a good re-creation of it. Oh and as you stated before Broly dose look good in green, I don't see any other colour working well with him.

Ok hows this?

KaoclazmMJRSignature3version3txt.png

I realised why there was no !!! in the previous txt, it was because the font I used didn't have any symbols like that, so I created my own. Hopefully its a good size and that I did a good re-creation of it. Oh and as you stated before Broly dose look good in green, I don't see any other colour working well with him.

Its great the only thing I'm not as crazy about is the stuff covering the left side of his face (from my viewing perspective). I still love it tho!

Its great the only thing I'm not as crazy about is the stuff covering the left side of his face (from my viewing perspective). I still love it tho!

Yeah I know what you mean, In just needed something to kinda bring broly into the sig rather than him being on top of a background. I can change that if you'd like?

Yeah I know what you mean, In just needed something to kinda bring broly into the sig rather than him being on top of a background. I can change that if you'd like?

If you don't mind you could change it and post to show me what it looks like so I could compare it to the existing one, but once again the current one is great and I would have no problem with you not changing it either. :)

I see what you meant before about not wanting just Broly over a background.

I like it and I'll keep both but I think I'll stick with the one I have for now :)

Just to clarify, I didn't mind the effects below his face (they look cool) just the thing to the left of his face. Don't sweat it tho you did great :D

could people please put their requests in the request thread, or could j-lord please set up a request thread for his own work away from the showcase section.

oh and for CnC i think you should pick less harsh colours and make them blend a bit better. bright blues and bright greens don't looks so good with dull colours of the renders you use. a good way t do this is to use the eye dropper tool and pick a colour that is already in the render

OH and pick up some script fonts from dafont.com i've noticed a lot of the ones you use are graffittii based and don't always work.

keep it up =D

could people please put their requests in the request thread, or could j-lord please set up a request thread for his own work away from the showcase section.

oh and for CnC i think you should pick less harsh colours and make them blend a bit better. bright blues and bright greens don't looks so good with dull colours of the renders you use. a good way t do this is to use the eye dropper tool and pick a colour that is already in the render

OH and pick up some script fonts from dafont.com i've noticed a lot of the ones you use are graffittii based and don't always work.

keep it up =D

Now worries Shazi, I created a request thread for my stuff that way it stays out of here in the future.

And yeah I know what you mean by harsh colours, I guess it's a style I have developed. I don't mind blending but for some reason I love to make colours stand out and really attract the eye, well thats how I look at it anyway.

Also I will take a look into dafont. Every chance I get to improve and add to my fonts I take.

Thanks Shazi

Now worries Shazi, I created a request thread for my stuff that way it stays out of here in the future.

And yeah I know what you mean by harsh colours, I guess it's a style I have developed. I don't mind blending but for some reason I love to make colours stand out and really attract the eye, well thats how I look at it anyway.

Also I will take a look into dafont. Every chance I get to improve and add to my fonts I take.

Thanks Shazi

no probs ^_^ happy to help out. it's always nice to see someone else blooming into a gfx artist.