Avatars, Sigs and Pics I have created (feedback appreciated)

J-Lord

Hey J-Lord do you think you could make a sig for me like this?

Text: KaoclazmMJR

Sub-Text: even you Kakarot

Sub-Text 2: Maybe put the word "Vegeta" somewhere if it can fit, u decide :)

Size: i don't know much about sizes, but around the same size as your Light sig

Images: http://st-listas.20minutos.es/images/2011-07/297047/list_640px.jpg?1312094265

Color Scheme: possibly some effects like lightning, etc...surprise me :P

Kind of Graphic: signature

P.S. Sorry for ripping off your request structure lemmingllama

Images: http://st-listas.20minutos.es/images/2011-07/297047/list_640px.jpg?1312094265

Can do mate! Would you like me to use that whole picture in the signature or just Vegeta and create a new Background?

More awesome stuff here J-Lord, thought I'd comment and leave feedback on your graphics since you were kind enough to leave feedback on mine. Thanks for that btw xD

I love your works, from the first signature to the last ones you made for llama, you can definately tell the improvement. Maybe downsizing the signature size and using the softening up effect you could make the red version 1.0 seem a little less pixelated. but I really love them, great work here, keep it up.

Ok i've finished one version. I know with lemming I was able to create more signatures for him to choose from quicker, its just how well the render I use goes with what im trying to do. If you don't like this one please let me know and ill create another:

KaoclazmMJRSignature.png

Or if you like it buy want something changed can you please tell me and ill be happy to fix it.

More awesome stuff here J-Lord, thought I'd comment and leave feedback on your graphics since you were kind enough to leave feedback on mine. Thanks for that btw xD

I love your works, from the first signature to the last ones you made for llama, you can definately tell the improvement. Maybe downsizing the signature size and using the softening up effect you could make the red version 1.0 seem a little less pixelated. but I really love them, great work here, keep it up.

Cheers Yuri!! With friends like this you guys can only help me improve my GFX skill! And no worries Yuri im always happy to comment on your work, my comments may not always be the most accurate or best advise but I try to help.

Sorry it took so long to get back to you J-Lord I was offline for a couple of days.

The sig looks great! Do you think you could remove the vegeta text, change the "even you Kakarot" to "...even for you Kakarot!" and change the font/colour of the text as I'm not overly fond of the orange and font type?

Also could you make it so that my username and the subtext are different fonts?

Other than the text the sig is fantastic, great work!

P.S. Sorry for being so picky :(

Sorry it took so long to get back to you J-Lord I was offline for a couple of days.

The sig looks great! Do you think you could remove the vegeta text, change the "even you Kakarot" to "...even for you Kakarot!" and change the font/colour of the text as I'm not overly fond of the orange and font type?

Also could you make it so that my username and the subtext are different fonts?

Other than the text the sig is fantastic, great work!

P.S. Sorry for being so picky :(

Hey it's your signature you have the right to be picky, plus it doesn't bother me. So ive re-done the text, there's not much colours to work with, with this background so ive done what I can, but still as I have said before if it's not to your likeing please let me know. I was gonna do two version for you to choose from, but I only got one done in my work lunch hour, so ill do another after work, that is if I get no response or if you dislike this one:

KaoclazmMJRSignaturetxt-1.png

Edit: Just created another signature for you, just so you had more of a choice, still gotta add text though, which is one of the hardest things for me to do, I think i need to download more.

KaoclazmMJRSignature2.png

Hey J-Lord approximately how long does it take you to make a signature like the one you made for me?

Depending on how well everything goes together, that first one took me awhile, around 30 minutes to an hour not including the text which I find the hardest bit. The second signature I created for you how ever only took 10-20 minutes, add another 10 for the text.

It all depends on what pictures ive been supplied whether or not it is a rendered picture and also if I know what I want to do with the picture.

The next bit that can take me some time to do is uploading to photobucket. It's a quick process but my days can be pretty busy some times so I upload them when ever I get a chance.

Wow! That's fast!

Thanks again for the signature I have been spending some time looking at it and the more I look at it the more I come to appreciate the details :)

P.S. Busy? Are you a student or are you working?

P.P.S. I was checking your MyAnimeList...so you're a huge DBZ fan like me, eh? :D

Haha it can be fast. And im glad you like it.

I work and also so a lot of things outside of work such as sports, taekwondo etc.

And yeah im a big DBZ fan, I get all the dbz games and try to watch everything dbz releated (I usually wait til its dubbed, if it gets dubbed)

Haha it can be fast. And im glad you like it.

I work and also so a lot of things outside of work such as sports, taekwondo etc.

And yeah im a big DBZ fan, I get all the dbz games and try to watch everything dbz releated (I usually wait til its dubbed, if it gets dubbed)

What field of work are you in?

You do Tae Kwon-Do too? (I too practice that Korean martial art :))

Oh man the amount of time I have spent playing DBZ games and watching the episodes/movies/specials, etc :D

My DBZ Games List:

Dragon Ball Z: Super Saiya Densetsu

Dragon Ball Z: Super Butōden

Dragon Ball Z: Super Butōden 2

Dragon Ball Z: Super Butōden 3

Dragon Ball Z: Hyper Dimension

Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Battle 22

Dragon Ball GT: Final Bout

Dragon Ball Z: Budokai

Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 2

Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3

Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi

Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2

Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3

Dragon Ball Z: Infinite World

Dragon Ball Z: Sagas

Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit

Dragon Ball: Raging Blast

Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2

Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi

Dragon Ball Z: Legendary Super Warriors

Dragon Ball: Advanced Adventure

Dragon Ball Z: Collectible Card Game

Dragon Ball Z: Supersonic Warriors

Dragon Ball Z: Taiketsu

Dragon Ball Z: The Legacy of Goku

Dragon Ball Z: The Legacy of Goku II

Dragon Ball Z: Buu's Fury

Dragon Ball GT: Transformation

Dragon Ball Z: Harukanaru Densetsu

Dragon Ball Z: Supersonic Warriors 2

Dragon Ball Z: Attack of the Saiyans

Dragon Ball Kai: Ultimate Butōden

Dragon Ball Z: Shin Budokai

Dragon Ball Z: Shin Budokai - Another Road

Dragonball Evolution

Dragon Ball Z: Tenkaichi Tag Team

That's all of them :D Which of your DBZ games is your favourite?

You seem to be working with a lot of reds and oranges lately, haha. I like the second one, but there's just so much text on it. And I am digging the font on the first one! I take it you've been digging through font downloads?

Reds and oranges seem to be my strong point, it's comfortable ground for me to work with. And yeah the second one is great, without the overload of text, I have all that text there because it was requested.

And yeah, ive been downloading and trying out new fonts, and even a couple of time ive tried to create my own. It didn't turn out great but I gave it a go.

Thanks for the feedback!

Except for the texts, I cant actually say that I like these as much as some of your previous works. It may just be the renders, but I am really seeing any emotions or energy coming from these. But the Deidara one has some pretty sweet text, I do have to say

To each his own I guess, and do you mean your not seeing any emotion or you are? To me the Deidara one is one of my favourite, sure its simple and not as great as some of my past works, but I love it. Thanks for the feedback Lemming!

To each his own I guess, and do you mean your not seeing any emotion or you are? To me the Deidara one is one of my favourite, sure its simple and not as great as some of my past works, but I love it. Thanks for the feedback Lemming!

Whoops, just a little mistake there. Not as much emotion. But as I said, I love some of the text work. Like how you hid a J-Lord onto Deidara's collar

Whoops, just a little mistake there. Not as much emotion. But as I said, I love some of the text work. Like how you hid a J-Lord onto Deidara's collar

I do try to make quality GFX, but not all will turn out great. And there is also the case of not eveyone will like my GFX, as I have staited before not everyone likes the same thing. And as for the txts I do try to make them blend in or at least look good.

I really liked how he put a J-Lord on Light's death note. :)

It was an opportunity I couldn't afford to waste!

Also here is more of my work:

SasukeWip.png

HatsuneMiku.png

SOTW3txt.png

DeidaraSignature.png

ItachiSignature5.png

The third and fourth ones are really good! The red one is a bit... monochromatic, but it doesn't detract too heavily from it overall. I do really like the font on that one, though.

I have a hard time with the first one because it doesn't feel cohesive, if that makes sense? Like, on the right, it looks like he just got pasted onto the background. But the lightning effects are pretty nifty, and it seems to be a good change of pace.

I don't think there's anything "wrong" with the second or last ones, they just don't speak to me, haha. The lighting on the second one seems off, but I can't place it. I do like the flow of the last one, where it looks like the red dots are following the path his hand took. That is pretty neat, sir.

(Forgive my lack of name usage--I don't watch anime and therefore am unfamiliar with basically every character ever, haha.)