NEW ANNOUNCEMENT - Check Featured Topic! ×
Sign in to follow this  
zino_go

Naruto is faster in sage mode not in kyubi mode? huh?

I don't think Naruto is faster in sage mode, it seems that he only used sage mode that time because he wasn't able to use the tailed beast bomb and because he overused kyubi mode.

Yes, Sage mode is faster than Beast mode. Though both the modes enhances both Chakra and physical ability, Beast mode specializes in Chakra based fighting while Sage mode specializes in Physical combat, speed and strength.

isn't it a little weird don;t you agree? i mean i just read naruto manga 555

:confuse:

sage mode deffinetly

---------- Post added at 05:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 AM ----------

no....bcus sage mode is more pwerful

I think in full sage mode he's faster, but in just kyuubi mode he has less control and therefore less efficient and slower. If it was just normal toad sage mode withouth the kyuubi chakra I think he's fast with kyuubi

Yes, Sage mode is faster than Beast mode. Though both the modes enhances both Chakra and physical ability, Beast mode specializes in Chakra based fighting while Sage mode specializes in Physical combat, speed and strength.

Mmmm. Now that makes sense. Well said saminyt!

He used his Nine Tails form a lot up to that point, and had to conserve it. In addition, he needed raw physical power to take out the stake, and that's what Sage Mode excels in. It was a matter of going with the best form to fit the circumstances. In addition, in Nine Tales form, he's faster, but less precise, and he needs all the precision he can get in order to hit that stake. Not to mention that Kurama was pretty much holding in his power until Naruto can prove his intent. Doing it without his help proved that he was both serious and worthy of full cooperation.