Do you have a piercing?

Diablo

I've seen both girls and guys with them. Probably more guys than girls actually.
Same here tbh, I don't see industrial ear piercings that much but in most cases its on a guy around here.

I use my personality to make myself unique, no add-on's required:dhh: Also, there are far to many 'unique' people these days. We need to start culling them before unique becomes the norm and normal people become unique.
LMAO. Awful, awful xD I myself am unique, the add ons just make more even more individualistic. I'm not going to lie, getting my first piercing was just a simple act of defiance. I came home, ma got pissy and then just called me a girl and laughed. Month later, she went out and bought me a pair of diamond studs.

Firtly why would you want to get your nipples pierced regardless of if your a boy or girl it's just plain wierd or insane, you can't really say would it be gay cause then you would be signifying that it is socially ok for girls to get there nipples pierced. So to answer your question it wouldn't be gay it would just be plain old insane to get your nipples pierced.

Haha, I was totally not being serious with that comment lol However, I have to say, I have no problem with a woman piercing her nipples.

I want to see what are your opinions on eyebrow, tongue, lip and piercings of such nature? I myself have not pierced anything in my body, don't know if I will or not.
Dunno, I think I'd like to keep all my piercings to my ears. I've never been a fan of piercings elsewhere, well not on myself that is. Spiderbites (I think that's what they're called) are kind of cute on some girls if their hair goes well with it tbh. One of my friends got a lip piercing last year, he looked "alright" imho. Just gave him a "new look" for the most part but it didn't seem that special.

• 4 weeks later...
I had pierced ears but they swelled up and an earring got inbeded(cant spell) but basically the earring was inside of my ear lobe and it hurt like hell.

Seems like you pierced exactly on your Nerve ending and left it ignored for a long time. Did you use a piercing gun by any chance?

• 1 year later...

Why are there so many abusive comments about what people do to their own bodies in this thread?

tumblr_m9rakfACkK1qdlkyg.gif

I don't have any piercings. My ears were pierced once, but it bothered me so much that I just let the holes close up. I think part of it is because my mom did the piercings and I hate her a lot.

One of the librarians I work with has an industrial piercing in addition to one in each lobe of her ears, and a nose piercing. It looks fine and not horribly unprofessional. Her nose piercing is a little stud, though--I'd imagine a ring or septum piercing would be looked down upon.

I have no real desire for a piercing, but I do want a tattoo. Maybe some butterfly wings on my back or something. Unfortunately I am a giant baby and am extremely sensitive to pain and tickling, so this is a reality I may never face. I just really like butterflies.