Do you have a piercing?

Diablo

I guess if your a male you have one choices, Get most of it cut off to ensure that it doesn't spread to the rest of your body, then live a *** free life for the rest of your life regretting ever getting that stupid piercing.

In 2006, a diabetic woman in Indiana lost a breast due to an infection from a nipple piercing.

This is only case recorded, so that is an extremely rare case, you can have gangrenous infection only if you have diabetes.

I have three piercings, two in my left lobe and one at the top on the same ear. I would rather have a piercing than a tattoo.

I've had one in the bottom of my ear since I was about 10 and got the other two put in a year ago.

Being a diabetic, needles have never bothered me as they're a part of my everyday life. Plus, I am a little bit of a masochist so the pain didn't bother me at all.

Just one in my left. I feel like having both ear lobes pierced makes me look like the rest of the idiots at school so I stand out with my single piercing. I usually wear a real diamond stud because I keep my hair short.

Piercing Wise, I think that's it for me, except I want an industrial one on my left ear too. Then I'd be done with piercings and move onto the one Tattoo I want rofl.

Haha Drum. I don't quite see it that way because I'm one of those body art kinds of people. Though society is naturally restrictive otherwise I would definitely go get the Rune of Life and Death Tattooed on my left hand and show it off to everyone lol. I'm not too big on piercings but some do make other people look nice/r.

A lot of my friends didn't notice my earlobe piercing at first and thought they were hallucinating but they told me I actually looked more attractive... no that's not the right word. Appealing I suppose would be the word. But yeah, each to their own.

I've always thought of piercing's being something you had if you were either stupid or insecure, or both. Don't mind ear lobes pierced in girls however.

Of course this is only my opinion and is not intended to insult anyone:)

I think that piercings make a person more unique. A person can express themselves. Like Kas said, I'm more of a body art person as well, and I think that's what piercings and tattoos are: body art.

Would it be gay if I got my nipples pierced?

I don't have any piercings or tattoos, but I'd definitely like to get some sometime. I don't know where I would get a piercing. If I pierced my ears, it wouldn't really be noticeable because of my long hair. Maybe when I eventually change to short haircut styles.

As for a tattoo, I don't think I would get something that really has any meaning. A lot of people get tattoos of their significant others, a date, something to remind them of their wedding/first child, etc. I definitely wouldn't want that on my body. I don't want anyone's name on my body or anything that would remind me of anyone in particular, other than maybe myself. I would want something that is aesthetically pleasing to me.

BlackDahlia said:
Would it be gay if I got my nipples pierced?.

Firstly why would you want to get your nipples pierced regardless of if your a boy or girl it's just plain weird or insane, you can't really say would it be gay cause then you would be signifying that it is socially okay for girls to get there nipples pierced. So to answer your question it wouldn't be gay it would just be plain old insane to get your nipples pierced.

Edited by Dan Den

I think that piercings make a person more unique. A person can express themselves. Like Kas said, I'm more of a body art person as well, and I think that's what piercings and tattoos are: body art.

I use my personality to make myself unique, no add-on's required:dhh:

Also, there are far to many 'unique' people these days. We need to start culling them before unique becomes the norm and normal people become unique.