What did you get for your Birthday?

Kid Ryan

Simply list what you got for your birthday from other people (family, friends, etc.)

I'll go first.

From My Mom:

1.) A Real Official Computer Swivel Chair.

2.) A Digital Camera

3.) A 4 GB Memory Card for my Digital Camera.

4.) Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (PS2).

5.) My Broken Bike Fixed.

From My Grandma: A $20 Best Buy Gift Card.

From My Aunt Jenny and Uncle Harold: A $10 Best Buy Gift Card

From My Aunt Bhakti: A $20 Best Buy Gift Card.

From My Cousin Elizabeth: A $10 Check.

I'm still waiting on my birthday present from my Cousin Amy, I'll update the list once I get the gift.

By the way, my birthday is today :).

My birthday isn't until the 2nd of April, but I am getting...

From my parents: Passport renewed so I can go to Amsterdam!

From my girlfriend: A big giant easter egg, and she's gonna make me a new bass strap. =D

From my girlfriend's dad: Computer fixed with a new harddrive/motherboard/whatever it needs to work again.

Aunts, Uncles and cousins: Either money or some alchoholic beverages.

Friends: Pints and shots. =O

My birthday isn't until the 2nd of April, but I am getting...

From my parents: Passport renewed so I can go to Amsterdam!

From my girlfriend: A big giant easter egg, and she's gonna make me a new bass strap. =D

From my girlfriend's dad: Computer fixed with a new harddrive/motherboard/whatever it needs to work again.

Aunts, Uncles and cousins: Either money or some alchoholic beverages.

Friends: Pints and shots. =O

How do you know for sure that you ae getting all of this stuff?

I thought that birthday presents were supposed to be surprises.

Eh, it makes sure that no one gets me something that's going to be completely useless for me or something I won't like. I suggested the bass strap to my girlfriend because she's in Uni studying textiles and she's extremely good at making stuff like that.

As for the alchohol and money, isn't that what the majority of people over the age of 18 get for their birthday? xD I've been getting that since I was 18, and with it being my 21st coming up next, I don't see why it's gonna be any different.

I'm also booking out a pub or some other venue to hold my party so we can get some bands in; mine and my friends, so we can perform. It's gonna be great.

Eh, it makes sure that no one gets me something that's going to be completely useless for me or something I won't like. I suggested the bass strap to my girlfriend because she's in Uni studying textiles and she's extremely good at making stuff like that.

As for the alchohol and money, isn't that what the majority of people over the age of 18 get for their birthday? xD I've been getting that since I was 18, and with it being my 21st coming up next, I don't see why it's gonna be any different.

I'm also booking out a pub or some other venue to hold my party so we can get some bands in; mine and my friends, so we can perform. It's gonna be great.

Over here it's illegal to drink alcohol until you're 21 years old.

I have no clue at all what I am getting for my birthday. I love surprises though so it should be fun. c:

Last Christmas my grandpa gave me rubber duckies?

o.O

It was an awkward present.

Over here it's illegal to drink alcohol until you're 21 years old.

Pshh you see how well everyone follows that law.

Some places here let you as long as you have a ride home, but if I drink it's with family or friends.

And The Welsh Paddy obviously lives in Ireland which the drinking age is 18, I am pretty sure. Which I think is much smarter than making it 21. It leads to a lot of binge drinking and fatal accidents.

And The Welsh Paddy obviously lives in Ireland which the drinking age is 18, I am pretty sure. Which I think is much smarter than making it 21.

Yep! Although allowing people to drink legally at the age of 18 doesn't stop people over here in Ireland and the UK from drinking underage. Had my first drunken experience when I was 17, and I started drinking beer and wine for the first time at the age of 16 at my friend's mum's wedding.

But I've been relatively sensible about drinking, so I haven't had any bad experiences with it, unless you count having to look after other people who have drank too much.

Last Christmas my grandpa gave me rubber duckies?

Rubber Ducks are cool. I got one with a shower and shaving set I got for christmas. Gave it to my girlfriend though 'cause it's blue, which is her favourite colour.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...