Citizenmanman

What book did you last read, currently reading, or will read next?

Hmmm, the last book I read was The Fighters Mind by Sam Sheridan, excellent book for anyone, but especially so for those with wrestling or MMA backgrounds.

I'm currently reading The Lost World by Michael Crichton, great book which I'm sorry for not reading sooner haha.

The last one I read was The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho (for the 20th something time). Amazing book. Love it.

Currently reading Broken Sky #4 by Chris Wooding.

Probably gonna read Broken Sky #5 afterwards.

Last book was: Magyk By Angie Sage

Currently reading: Flyte By Angie Sage

Next will be: I would say Physik(I think that's the next one), but I don't have it so probably going to make a start on The Braided path Trilogy by Chris Wooding

Last Book Read: The Colorado Kid by Stephen King. Half of me wishes it ended differently, and the other half thinks it was perfect. It was a very enthralling story though.

Currently Reading: Good Omens by Neil Gaiman & Terry Pratchett. It's so good! One of the best I've ever read. I can't wait to see how it ends.

Next Book: I'm not quite sure yet. I have a rather large collection to choose from. Possibly something by Stephen King or Dean Koontz.