What book did you last read, currently reading, or will read next?

Citizenmanman

The girl with the Dragon Tattoo

The series is really good. Definately recommend you finish all three books.

The Clockwork angel, book 1 in the infernal devices series.

This is a good one two. Anxiously waiting for the next book.

I'm currently reading City of Fallen Angels Book 4 of The Mortal Instruments series

I read Girl with a Dragon Tattoo.

Is the next book better? As I found it to be a little clunky and underwhelming, considering all the hype.

Just about to finish 'somme mud' and must say that it is a very good book, if a little grim.

Also reading 'general igorance 2' haven't read the first but its really good. Has some excellent little tidbits that you can quote to make yourself seem like a smartarse.

I read Girl with a Dragon Tattoo.

Is the next book better? As I found it to be a little clunky and underwhelming, considering all the hype.

It's goodness is subtle...if that makes any sense. things get a little crazy in book 2 so I would encourage you to read at least the first few chapters. There's framed murder involved :X

Hrm. I'm currently reading Dash & Lily's Book of Dares (Same authors who managed to get Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist into a Movie <333 one of my favorite movies tbh).

I like D&L's Book of Dares, its quite funny and portrays a more proper kind of romantic relationship in the eyes of a teenager. Ironic~ I wish life were more like it =[

Just Finished: Something Borrowed by Emilie Griffin

I only read this because I want to read the book first before seeing the movie. Movie disappointed me a lot.

Presently Reading: Ribblestrop by Andy Mulligan

the cover looked so cool so I picked up the book. it's more of a young adult boy's read rather than for a girl.

Next To Read: Dash and Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan

I really liked Cohn and Levithan's first (?) collaboration effort, Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist so I thought I'd give this a try. I didn't like the premise of their second book together though.

• 2 weeks later...

just half way through - well thats a lie about one eighth through finding fish (antwone fisher) and my god - i dont know how many times this book has nearly put me to sleep - looking for good thrillers and yes finding fish was probably not my brightest pick considering that

• 2 weeks later...