What book did you last read, currently reading, or will read next?

Citizenmanman

Last read: I guess technically it was Under the Dome. I started reading Stardust by Neil Gaiman after that, but I had to quit; I just didn't like it. I like the movie, but the book is kind of boring, haha.

Currently reading: Misery by Stephen King. I've seen the movie before, but haven't ever read the book. So now I am.

Will read next: I really haven't decided. I want to read something by Dean Koontz, but I don't know what yet.

Its the Mortal Instruments Series. City of Bones is just one of the books. They have also started a cousin series to that as well based on other characters.

Last book I read was a bio on Jackie Chan. It was actually awesome.

• 2 weeks later...

@reizerozero how are Game of thrones books, I been thinking about buying those books just to see what they change and and what the tv show took out from the book. So I'm wondering how highly do you recommend the books.

I've only just started them, so I haven't really noticed any big differences yet, but from what I've heard from friends the books are far more lurid in their depiction of violence, sex and sexual violence than the TV show, so um... I feel sorry for my brain as I have a really good imagination for detail when I read.

I started three books in a row that I put down and probably won't finish: 77 Shadow Street by Dean Koontz, Sphere by Michael Crichton, and Vampire Hunter D book 1. (I've already read VHD once though.)

I was waiting for my new Kindle to come so I could start a new book. I just got to chapter two of The Picture of Dorian Gray. Best part is that Amazon considers it a classic, so it's free for Kindle. :3

• 2 weeks later...