Citizenmanman

What book did you last read, currently reading, or will read next?

I have a terrible habit of reading about 5-6 books at a time.

but the one I am reading predominantly is 'A prince of thorns' by Mark Lawrence and I must say that it is an utter crock of shit. Avoid.

• Like 1

The trouble is, once I start a book I have to finish it regardless:)

If zapp brannigan wrote a fictional, first-person perspective book then TPOT would be it. I give it 3/10

I'm trying to imagine Zapp Brannigan sitting still long enough to write a novel. Wouldn't he just ask Kif to do it?

Currently reading Clockwork Prince; I just finished Clockwork Angel. It's interesting so far, I guess, but not really an enthralling read for me. Not quite the emotional read for me like Hunger Games was, though I suppose the love triangle is okay. I'd rather an OT3 than require Tessa to choose, but I guess shipping OT3s isn't quite mainstream yet.

Lol he probably would ask Kif to do it and that whole have to finish it thing sucks for you Drumroll, that means even once you know a book is bad you gotta finish it...

Well right now the book series I'm currently reding is Eragon. Got to finish up reading the 2nd book, Eldest, so I can start on Brisinger. I already purchased the 4th one (Inheritance) 8D

Now reading 'God of clocks' by Alan Campbell. Its the third in the series and I must say that I am enjoying it. The debut novel, Scar Night, was so different to this. Its great to see an author progress although I'm about 2/3rds of the way through god of clocks and I can see a lot of loose ends will remain unfinished.

I recommend another book by the same author 'sea of ghosts'

currently on a steampunk kick

just finished- Agatha H and the clockwork princess by phil and kaja foglio

reading- mammoth book of steampunk

next- lady of devices by shelly adina

I have been into reading my manga collection. The last I read was Godchild, Full Moon, and Someday's Dreamers.

Just finished:

Ready Player One - Ernest Cline. I really enjoyed this book, more than any book I can remember for a while. I definitely recommend it to anyone interested in classic video games or who grew up in the '80s.

Currently reading:

The Devotion of Suspect X - Keigo Higashino. I picked this one up on a whim because I liked the cover and the blurb seemed quite interesting.

George R.R. Martin - A Dance With Dragons (part of the "A Song of Ice and Fire" series of which the best known book is Game of Thrones thanks to the TV show).

Plan to read Paolini's Inheritance next (last book of the "Inheritance Cycle" series of which the best known book is Eragon).

Also, I'm reading the Baccano light novels right now