What book did you last read, currently reading, or will read next?

Citizenmanman

Last read: War Horse by Michael Morpurgo. I was actually surprised at how much I liked this book! It's labeled as a children's book, so I was kind of skeptical. The story is told from Joey the horse's perspective, which makes it extremely interesting.

Currently reading: The Green Mile by Stephen King. It's good so far. I love the movie, so I thought I'd give the books a try. I'm pleased by how much the movie has stuck with the books, at least to the point where I'm at in the book. Classic Stephen King.

Will Read: I haven't quite decided yet. I really want to read Life Expectancy by Dean Koontz, but I like to "cleanse my palate" between King and Koontz books, haha. I might read a Sherlock Holmes story, or maybe one of the H.P. Lovecraft stories included the collection I just bought. I've also got some Neil Gaiman storys. Ugh, such hard decisions!

Last read: War Horse by Michael Morpurgo. I was actually surprised at how much I liked this book! It's labeled as a children's book, so I was kind of skeptical. The story is told from Joey the horse's perspective, which makes it extremely interesting.

Currently reading: The Green Mile by Stephen King. It's good so far. I love the movie, so I thought I'd give the books a try. I'm pleased by how much the movie has stuck with the books, at least to the point where I'm at in the book. Classic Stephen King.

Will Read: I haven't quite decided yet. I really want to read Life Expectancy by Dean Koontz, but I like to "cleanse my palate" between King and Koontz books, haha. I might read a Sherlock Holmes story, or maybe one of the H.P. Lovecraft stories included the collection I just bought. I've also got some Neil Gaiman. Ugh, such hard decisions!

• 2 weeks later...

Currently reading:

First Thrills - Ed. by Lee Child

Poker Math that Matters - Owen Gaines

Your baby's first year for dummies

I have a lot on my kindle ready to go, just don't have the time!

1Q84 - Haruki Murakami

The Devotion of Suspect X - Keigo Higashino

A Red Herring Without Mustard - Alan Bradley

and about 6 by Henning Mankell!

• 2 weeks later...

I believe the last book I read was 'Airs Beneath the Moon', not sure what I'll read next or when, can't get my hands on the sequels without money. what I really want to read is my favorite book, 'Aria of the Sea', because when I requested it from the elementary to refresh my memories, I realized the school copy was apparantly printed without some of the pages...explains why I couldn't remember that part of the story.