What book did you last read, currently reading, or will read next?

Citizenmanman

• 2 weeks later...

Last Read: Lord of the Flies.(William Golding).

It's a masterpiece tha deserved it's Nobel.It was about a group of boarding school boys get shipwrecked on an island with no parental supervision. It showed us how truly savagely and animalistic we can become when their is absolutely no rules or restrictions. And how our survival insticts want to take over. The end was very touching....

Currently Reading: The Alien Agenda.(Jim Marrs).

A lot of consiparies and mainly based on Aliens & Ufo Cases.While you are reading it everything you thought about the world starts to change.It looks like you are holding the Alien Bible.One of the best books about Extraterrestrials.

What I want to read: Crime and Punishment.(Fyodor Dostoyevsky)

Very mind fucking book as I was told.

It focuses on the mental anguish and moral dilemmas of Rodion Romanovich Raskolnikov, an impoverished ex-student in St. Petersburg who formulates and executes a plan to kill an unscrupulous pawnbroker for her money.

Raskolnikov argues that with the pawnbroker's money he can perform good deeds to counterbalance the crime, while ridding the world of a worthless parasite. He also commits this murder to test his own hypothesis that some people are naturally capable of, and even have the right to do, such things. Several times throughout the novel, Raskolnikov justifies his actions by connecting himself mentally with Napoleon Bonaparte, believing that murder is permissible in pursuit of a higher purpose.

Looking forward to read it as soon as I can....

• 2 weeks later...

Finished Reading: Cauldron by Larry Bond (similar to Red Storm Rising by Tom Clancy)

Currently Reading: Library of America's collection of HP Lovecraft stories (actually the first time I've read anything by him)

Next to Read: The World's Assault Rifles (huge 1300pg hardcover, the definitive work on the history and development of intermediate cartridge rifles) which will probably keep me busy for quite a while.

Now that I think about it, it is rather said that I don't read physical copies of books anymore, however I do read on a daily basis. The last book that I read would be an autobiography of Chris Jericho. There are tons of books out there for me to read, but it is just fitting the book in the busy schedule. there is always time for stuff it is all about time management. Oddly my sis was about to recycle the Lord of the Rings trilogy, I said I would keep it. So eventually i would read this series.