Tabletop RPGs

Citizenmanman

I kind of have a feeling someone is going to end up coming in here expecting to tell me there is already a thread for this, and point me to the board games thread, so... no... tabletop, pen/pencil and paper (P&P) games are not board games... even if a board might be involved when you play...

Now onto the main topic...

What kinds of tabletop RPGs do you play, or have you played?

I currently play D&D (Dungeons and Dragons) 4th Edition, 95% of the time I am the DM.

I used to play AD&D (Advanced Dungeons and Dragons) 3.5 until the 4th edition came out. (Also usually DM)

I've player Vampire: The Masquerade a few times, and enjoyed it, and personally would like to play in another session or 20... (GM'ed once and was a player twice)

Other then that, I haven't played any others, but I know how to play like 15 others, and would love learning more if i ever work up the initiative to do so...

• 1 month later...

Nope, we never played, because you guys go more drunken then I was expecting, and then decided to all make a steam roller and get high... and as you know I refuse to play with people while they are high, thanks to too much stupidity.

If anyone is ever interested in getting into some tabletops, go to... http://www.penandpapergames.com/ ... it is a forum for finding people around you that also play, and that may be looking for some new players/DMs/GMs. They also have post-by-post playing, and a chat room feature that you can use to make RPing and whatnot faster and easier.