dn_angel000 Advanced Sigs v3 [REBOOT]

dn_angel000

lol damn I feel sad now I normally take about 10-30mins to do mine xD course I have to watch every detail now,if I don't it normally will look like its missing something or I made a silly mistake XD

Did pretty good on that Oshawott one since you had to use a screen from the episode,you did a good job rendering it and making it into a awesome sig =o I'll have to try harder to keep up with people like you xD

Ya I usually just render a stock in the sig itself that way I don't have 2 render the whole thing all the way and it's just much easier 2 work with!! lol

EDIT: Updates... lol

jiro.png

renjisig.png v2

renjisig.png v1

cagedmokona.png

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol sheesh busy busy.

lesse First off V2 of the Renji one looks alot better the background is easier to see and he stands out a little better.

out of the new ones I like the Shuffle one the best though I haven't watched it yet XD,But the background looks very nice and simple,the lighting looks very well done,Did you make the text from scratch or just rendered it from something?Either way it looks awesome =o.

The Warping through worlds one looks very well done too I like how you did the light on it and the text is well placed =D

lol sheesh busy busy.

lesse First off V2 of the Renji one looks alot better the background is easier to see and he stands out a little better.

out of the new ones I like the Shuffle one the best though I haven't watched it yet XD,But the background looks very nice and simple,the lighting looks very well done,Did you make the text from scratch or just rendered it from something?Either way it looks awesome =o.

The Warping through worlds one looks very well done too I like how you did the light on it and the text is well placed =D

Ya the Shuffle! text is an Image logo I found on Google!! lol

Newer... lol

souleatersig.png

paradisep.png

Not bad. Almost looks like things that I would - certainly a similar style and taste.

Pretty much what this person said, although that was a long time ago. Keep it up, mate.

The background is a bit simple

That's kind of the point of it. The background looks a bit simple to give out more emphasis on the focal of the signature. Although, the extra effect on the tattoo kind of seems distracting, unless that was supposed to be its focus.