leaving for stress relief

→Speed←

Well first of all I want to say this thread is in the Balamb Cafe because its here for people who are supposed to be alowed to talk about anything here. I will be away from kametsu for a long while. I will not be replying to pm's, visitor messages, or email. That being said, I dont know when I'll be back or if I will stay after coming back. I need to hault my unhealthy addiction to kametsu(because of the anime sadly) and focus on the parts of life that are important such as college and avoid stuff I wont mention because my throat will only be jumped down. It has been a very long, fun, and good experience to be a part of this forum(even after everything that was not fun or enjoyable) but I need to work on fixing my grades and not worry about stressfull items.

Feel free to leave comments but I wont reply(I might check in ever once in a while but will not say anything). To the people that were worthy, I thank you for being so kind. If anyone here would like to contact me I will only be available in msn instant messanger and only when im online(obviously) so I take my leave of abscense now.

I need to hault my unhealthy addiction to kametsu(because of the anime sadly) and focus on the parts of life that are important such as college and avoid stuff I wont mention because my throat will only be jumped down.

There's really no reason you can't do both.

It's all about priorities really, but don't stop doing the things you like just because the ones you don't aren't working out, but then again I don't know about your life so.. best wishes. =)