• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Summoners would be the only anwser for me. Everyone els in a party would be like hitting a 10 with a sword. You'd come out and hit say a 300 with a huge beast looking thing. And therefore my conclusion of summoners=ownage. But sometimes i wish the look better most the time it's some poofter-fag or a week looking chick. oh well the kick ass.

• 2 months later...

I think i need more information of which classes your talking about from which game. For final fantasy XI i would be either a blue mage or a thief. I like the aspect of learning powerful magic from my enemies. Or a thief so i can sneak up on my targets pick there pockets and the sneak attack them from behind. If were talking tactics i think a geomancer would be more fitting i like the ability to use the abilities from the earth to attack my opponents.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If we're talking in game, then I'd go Paladin cause I'd be able to switch from DPS to support, and high survivability because of high def, hp, and healing magic! best class in most games :)

but in real life, definately a summoner. I mean like, how easy would it be to take over the world when I can summon my own minions!? mwahahahaha!! >:-|

...... I mean uhhh.... I would use my minions for world peace...?

(^_^) <-- innocent face

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...