Koby

2 Years

Well according to my accounts join date, today marks 2 years since the last restart of the forum..

Not very big of a community for the amount of time opened.. O.o lol..

I was thinking we restarted the forum since then but I guess not..

Anyhow we have actually existed since 2004, and had at least 7 restarts. All in all totaling around 350,000+ posts, and 4,000+ members if you add all the estimated posting and member registrations through all the restarts.. so meh.. I think we are doing rather okay since I have been deleting posts and members quite a lot on this version of the forum so that would be a lot of the reason for such low numbers.. lol..

Anyways lets celebrate 2 years with no restarts and no hackings/crackings!

Dark Fantasy RPG and/or Dark Fantasy..

I think we were also known as Roleplay Central for a bit before we were named Dark Fantasy.

*cough* Anyone remembers Yu-Gi-Oh! Underground? Been around since 2004 as well. So yay to that and anyone from that side...if any are still around. *Pops another bottle of wine*

I would bulk email everyone from there by Invisionfree deleted the damn old board and I got rid of our old IPB forum as well a few months after we merged with Kametsu about 3 years ago since it was unused and the guy that hosted my forum wanted it gone since it was inactive. So I have no way to get in contact with old members. IF even deleted my old PSP site as well. I hate IF for that.

*cough* Anyone remembers Yu-Gi-Oh! Underground? Been around since 2004 as well. So yay to that and anyone from that side...if any are still around. *Pops another bottle of wine*

I remember! =P But I don't remember anyone from there but you.. lol.

Don't think much people are still around from there.

Hell I don't think much people are still here from the old FM much less the old Kametsu Duelists. lol

Wow, way to bring up a very old topic guys.

This was posted in 2008.

Since the forum restart we have now been up 4 years.. Wow.. O.o

And we still aren't as popular as we were before the restart.. >_<

It's take a long time to build back up... The old forum had 300,000 posts in 1 year.

And 3,500 members in less than 2 years. =P

*topic closed*