2.this trap is 1 of my fav :D

07vkh.jpg

3.i love this card so much makes my opponent cry :P

Z1nXr.jpg

4.this 1 fks all :P

Y3cVy.jpg

5.lastly i use this monster to troll my opponent :D

8nfdK.jpg

I cant really pick my favorite, I have too many strategies and different decks where they depend on all cards, not just one above all. If I had to pick I might just go with this one. I like how it has the same strength of blu eyes white dragon and I like even more the fact that it can attack twice in one turn or remove a monster from play that my opponent has out. And last but not least is a fairly easy summon and I dont have to tribute my monsters on the field.

683e5933769d00_full.jpg

I run a spellcastor deck, and I have to say that my top five favorite cards (I run them all in my deck) are:

1. Dark Paladin (Fusion/Effect Monster)
  2. Chaos Sorcerer (Effect Monster)
  3. Sorcerer of Dark Magic (Effect Monster)
  4. Mage Power (Magic)
  5. United We Stand (Magic)

favorite monster in game, silver fang, nothing quite like beating the crap out of my opponent with a monster that has 1200 original attack. actually have an entire deck built around it.

favorite trap has got to be attack of the cornered rat, it is very much my play style.

favorite magic card... sword of the soul eater, just amazing art.

KAISER COLLOSEUM! A spell card:

"

If there is 1 or more monster(s) on the field of the controller of this card, his/her opponent cannot place a monster on the field if his/her number of monsters would exceed the number of monsters that are on the field of this card's controller. The cards that are already on the field before this card's activation are unaffected by this effect."

Essentially, it's very useful as a form of anti-swarm/anti-meta, and very splashable.

Edited by Seabs

Harpies Lady would be the best since it can be easily multiplied by using elegant egoist and also numerous other cards such as Harpies feather duster. and cyber shield.

Harpies Lady

Harpies feather duster

cyber shield

BEST COMBO

Black Rose Dragon, for its amazing destructive power, and easy to call into other powerful monsters with it as a catalyst. Plus, best artwork of the signer cards.

My favorite Yu-Gi-Oh cards areee...

1. Morphing Jar - I love discarding cards from another play lol

2. Dark Bribe - Counter and making another player draw a card (which I see as an advantage in my personal deck)

3. Book of Eclipse - Could make Morphing Jar activate again, stops attack, and makes oppent draw more cards

4. Crush Card Virus - I know it's a forbidden card in-game, but I still use it. Great with all of the above cards. lol

Have to agree summoning a blue eyes is a pretty good feeling but I prefer some other cards like EarthBound Immortal Wiraqocha Rasca!

What about Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning? That is a card that you feel good when it's summoned.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Faronil
      Avacyn Restored

It seems here aren't often discussions about Editions or stuff like this, so I start one by myself for the new Edition "Avacyn Restored".

I would like to hear you're opinion about this Edition and the hole Innistrad-block...

My opinion is that the newest Edition "Avacyn Restored" is the best part of Innistrad. The mainidea is quite nice but the first two parts weren't that good so I hope they'll take more advantage from the last part... Until now it looks really good with all the Demons, Angels and Devils.
    • By lemmingllama
      Elder Dragon Highlander(after this I will refer to it as EDH), is a fun variant of Magic in which you play with an 100 card deck and 40 life. Other differences include the fact that you cannot have more than one of a card in your deck and that you have a commander that can be summoned and resummoned whenever you want. This varient of Magic is a lot of fun, simply because games tend to last a lot longer and so you can get much more intense games going. Also, with the rule that you can only have one of a card in your deck, it makes it so that people dont just spam certain cards and ensures that people need to use skill to create a deck.

Deck Building
      Players must choose a legendary creature as the "General" for their deck. A deck may not generate mana outside the colours of its General; anything which would generate mana of an illegal colour generates colourless mana instead. An EDH deck must contain exactly 100 cards, including the General. With the exception of basic lands, no two cards in the deck may have the same english name. Standard banned cards apply for EDH games.

Play Rules
      Generals are announced and placed in the command zone(basically just set in a place where everyone can see your pretty general) before shuffling at the start of the game. Being a General is not a characteristic, it is a property of the card. As such, "Generalness" cannot be copied or overwritten by continuous effects, and does not change with control of the card. While a General is in the command zone, it may be played. As an additional cost to play your General this way, you must pay {2} for each previous time you have played it this way. If a General would be put into a graveyard, or exiled from anywhere, its owner may put it in the command zone instead.

Players begin the game with 40 life. If a player suffers 21 points of combat damage from a single General, they lose. This is an additional state based effect, similar to poison counters, but separate and specific to each General. Also, plays can lose if their total life drops to 0.
    • By lemmingllama
      So there are the five colors in Magic, and each has its own special stuff. White has lots of weenies that can be powered up and the best enchantments in the game. Red is all about burn and doing damage. Black is about straight up killing and using the graveyards. Blue is all about controlling all the cards. Green is about big nasty monsters and getting them out quickly. So what is your favourite color and why?
    • By lemmingllama
      Onwards I trek to make Magic more popular in our sadly underused TCG board. But no matter. So what is your favourite planeswalker, and why do you so love it?

Personally, I love Jace, Memory Adept since it works so well with my mill deck. For 0 I can make people mill 10, and his -7 can wipe out the opposing players entire deck.

If you dont know all the planeswalkers, look at the wiki here
    • By shyguysteve
      Okay, I like Union Monster cards they are real useful if you can come up with a strategy. But I would get into to arguments with people about one un-left detail.

With some union monsters they increase the ATK/DEF of its host and protects them from destruction. While other union monsters just protect their hosts from destruction.

So I was even confused about the damage calculation if there was going to be one, since the union monsters protect their hosts does that mean damage calculations are applied normally or does the union monster just block the attack and is destroyed itself? or does damage still go into effect and is the difference between the attacking monster and the host monster? or between the attacking monster and union monster?

I searched union monster rulings but since no one mentioned my predicament I went on thinking that the attack was negated which meant no battle damage and my union monster is destroyed. similar to tributeing it to stop the attack.

SIDE NOTE: In the past when I would duel at small tournaments, I use to be able to get away with using union monsters to boost my LP's, by using the continues spell card "Morale Boost" I could treat my Union Monsters as an equip spell card and I gained 1,000 LF's each time I used a Union monsters effect and I wouldn't lose any LP's because I would later un-equip them from the host monster to which they are no longer treated as equip spells. xD