Favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! Card

Shadow_Hyren

Have to agree summoning a blue eyes is a pretty good feeling but I prefer some other cards like EarthBound Immortal Wiraqocha Rasca!

What about Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning? That is a card that you feel good when it's summoned.

Screw you man, that card sucks! (when used against me) you summoned like 2 of those last time... wasn't cool

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Either I didn't notice it or nobody mentioned it, but Pot of Greed has to be my favourite card.

Aside from that, I also loved playing Exodia Decks, but mostly focusing on the classic Exodia cards.

what do you mean specifically by classic exodia cards?  I love pot of greed, but it has been unplayable in format for so long that a lot of people just naturally skip over it :P.  Also I run a design I like to call Piperxodia :P

Edited by Minkseru
  • Like 1

Either I didn't notice it or nobody mentioned it, but Pot of Greed has to be my favourite card.

Aside from that, I also loved playing Exodia Decks, but mostly focusing on the classic Exodia cards.

what do you mean specifically by classic exodia cards?  I love pot of greed, but it has been unplayable in format for so long that a lot of people just naturally skip over it :P.  Also I run a design I like to call Piperxodia :P

Pot of Greed was a good card, shame you can't use it now, along with a lot of other cards that I used to love, change of heart for example.

I just mean the 5 parts, not Exodius, Exodia Necross or any other expansion/modification to that playset. Off course I do know that the Pot of Greed has been rendered unusable, but that doesn't keep me from liking it :P

• 2 weeks later...

My absolute favorite trap card is Solemn Wishes. If you have two on the field and use Card Destruction or Reload... well, it's a really nice feeling.

Favorite monster.. I'm not so sure, I like a lot of different ones. Right now though, Solar Flare Dragon is sweeet.

And for spell, I guess I'll go with the Swords of Revealing Light- handy in a pinch.

From all that, you can guess I love using a burn deck 8D

Even though it starts slooow, if you have a slow opponent it will be so satisfactory later on..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Favorite cards I would have to say are Blue Eyes White Dragon. I've always loved that dragon growing up with the show and especially Kiba. But coming in close second is Number 32: Shark Drake, because of his effect and how it can be played many ways to be a very effective and dangerous card in play.