Welcome to Kametsu

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Amrehlu

Last Manga You Read

364 posts in this topic

Just finished the last chapter (83) of Ouran High School Host Club. And might I say the ending did the story justice.

Last chapter of Bleach - 423, Kinda a disappointing ending to Bleach, but Tite is making a new series so all should be good.

The last manga I finished reading was Love Hina and like many people prefer the book versions of some movies to the movie with this and many other manga I prefer the manga over the anime and for a simple reason many times when a manga in turned into an anime they don't tell the complete story of the manga. Also from what I have seen the manga are nowhere near as censored as the anime.

bleach n naruto...

i've finished Aizen Arc in bleach...currently readin naruto...