Latest Naruto Manga Discussion [Spoiler]

Kyo

seeing

Narutos mother

was a shock to me and im now totally confused on where this will be taking the story, problem is might be a tad boring and move away from the fight. Im still lookin forward for kisames return every time i see the samehada im waiting for something big to happen

I have to admit, I really got bored of naruto before but this chapter was really interesting, I think I'm going to start back watching the anime again.

explain why you thought it was interesting. I thought the fight was pretty dramatic and then with the way the chapter ended im really looking forward to 498!!!!

for some reason it looks like naruto used a spirit bomb in one of his moves

what he used was a gigantic rasengan and he was able to use it because he was in sage mode. so tell me what do you think about the chapter lets discuss for real and not spam the topic to get your post count up.

oh well my opinion is simply that I'm really surprised, I mean we all knew that he would see his father, but I wasn't really expecting his mother to make any significant appearance. I admit that I really enjoyed the fighting as well and that rasengan did look like a spirit bomb but that just shows the influence dbz has. All in all I have to say that it was an awesome chapter and my interest in the series has been rekindled.

Another..erm interesting chapter, it's good that after 500 chapters we finally hear something about both parents and, I'm not sure if anyone else noticed this, but on that last slide, Where was Naruto's hand? hehehe the sfx said stand and his hand was......ahem, but anyway I felt that they kind of rushed the whole conversation. if this is the end of it I mean, I still think it could be a bit longer, a lot of hype accompanied this moment, I hope they don't brush it off as a by-the way incident. Even if it is a dead character who's not really supposed to be talking in the first place.

I agree i thought it should have been longer but i was happy that he finally got to meet and talk with his mom and that we got some background on how her and minato came to fall in love, overall it was a great chapter imo and tsunade was right naruto acts alot like his mother. lol

Another..erm interesting chapter, it's good that after 500 chapters we finally hear something about both parents and, I'm not sure if anyone else noticed this, but on that last slide, Where was Naruto's hand? hehehe the sfx said stand and his hand was......ahem, but anyway I felt that they kind of rushed the whole conversation. if this is the end of it I mean, I still think it could be a bit longer, a lot of hype accompanied this moment, I hope they don't brush it off as a by-the way incident. Even if it is a dead character who's not really supposed to be talking in the first place.

lol i went back to check he didnt put his hand on his erm.... lol he put his hand on his hip to stand up look closer and you can see that that panel is suppose to be from the side lol. i kinda thought the same thing too lol:dhh:

Motherf!@$$ do they really expect me to wait another whole week!!!(starts randomly shouting made up obscenities) ahem..now that I've vented, this was indeed one of the best chapters I've seen so far, For once I have to admit that the series has Surprised me, surprised me to the point where I'm in the state of suspense, I've never been this interested since Asuma died, Damn I can't wait for the next chapter( Begins marking the days on the wall with his fingernails)