Latest Naruto Manga Discussion [Spoiler]

Kyo

Is anyone dead yet? Please tell me other 'important' people have died.

LOL nope..

If obito survives this bullshit i will seriously consider dropping this manga, it's getting ridiculous.

o many people should have died back when the 10 tails was still around... let alone what follows afterwards.

On another note the explanations for things are so incredibly bad that we actually need a short arc/ 8 chapters of the past to show us what really did happen.

I don't give a damn what's going on in this miserable waste of existence called a series anymore. Frankly, if I start reading it again, I'll only lose more brain cells and likely do something very horrible in real life. So... is Naruto even close to ending? WTF is Kishi even trying to put in it anymore? It just needs to fucking die already.

• Like 1

No matter how much we hate it right now, I'm pretty sure that you guys will miss it when it ends and ask for a reboot/remake in the future. That also happened in Dragon Ball Z and other old anime. So yeah, just hate it as much as you can. :) I'm only reading Naruto because I already read through the series and it will be a waste if I won't finish it.lol

No matter how much we hate it right now, I'm pretty sure that you guys will miss it when it ends and ask for a reboot/remake in the future. That also happened in Dragon Ball Z and other old anime. So yeah, just hate it as much as you can. :) I'm only reading Naruto because I already read through the series and it will be a waste if I won't finish it.lol

That's what I thought I'd be able to do. Just get through the manga until it's over, ignore anything related to the anime or movies, and pray I don't go insane. Well it ain't happening. I fucking hate it. I want it to burn. I don't hate Kishi himself; he just needs to get his act together and/or get it over with already. Sometime after Ch. 600 or whenever it was revealed Obito was Tobi/Madara (big damn surprise), I just gave up and wanted to smash something.

I watched DBZ back when it aired on Toonami (and a little of the original Dragonball years before) & went with it till the Buu Saga was finished. I never bothered to read the manga. Did I watch GT or Kai? Only a few episodes, but that's it. No commitment. I preferred FMA Brotherhood over the first anime since it follows the manga, but at least the 1st one drew my attention to that series. Would I watch Soul Eater if it got a reboot once the manga is over? Most likely.

But really though, almost every other franchise/series in existence, anime or otherwise, is fucking superior to Naruto in every aspect. So, by all means, name ONE THING that is good about this waste of space some of you people call a 'phenomenon'. Hell, tell me if Naruto actually acknowledged Hinata's love confession to him back when Pein annihilated & cop-out fixed Konoha. Or, if what I read is true, why some past Kages are back. Or why the fuck Sasuke had a 'change of heart'. Or if Sakura or any other girls actually 'fell' for the stupid title character. Geez....

• Like 1

That's what I thought I'd be able to do. Just get through the manga until it's over, ignore anything related to the anime or movies, and pray I don't go insane. Well it ain't happening. I fucking hate it. I want it to burn. I don't hate Kishi himself; he just needs to get his act together and/or get it over with already. Sometime after Ch. 600 or whenever it was revealed Obito was Tobi/Madara (big damn surprise), I just gave up and wanted to smash something.

I watched DBZ back when it aired on Toonami (and a little of the original Dragonball years before) & went with it till the Buu Saga was finished. I never bothered to read the manga. Did I watch GT or Kai? Only a few episodes, but that's it. No commitment. I preferred FMA Brotherhood over the first anime since it follows the manga, but at least the 1st one drew my attention to that series. Would I watch Soul Eater if it got a reboot once the manga is over? Most likely.

But really though, almost every other franchise/series in existence, anime or otherwise, is fucking superior to Naruto in every aspect. So, by all means, name ONE THING that is good about this waste of space some of you people call a 'phenomenon'. Hell, tell me if Naruto actually acknowledged Hinata's love confession to him back when Pein annihilated & cop-out fixed Konoha. Or, if what I read is true, why some past Kages are back. Or why the fuck Sasuke had a 'change of heart'. Or if Sakura or any other girls actually 'fell' for the stupid title character. Geez....

In short, it's a mainstream anime. Things like that are common among them. I'm not surprised if you think about the series like that cause I do too. hehehe But yeah...it's strange that I still love it.

Obito are you f*cking kidding me, i can't even.. ughh -_-

I really don't understand how there are still people who think this is a great series and suck up to kishi... some times reading naruto is like taking a shit.

I don't know about you but I find taking a shit very relaxing. I mean I've been holding it till I find a toilet. Then once I release "it" I feel a lot better :D

confused why you guys keep needing to say how bad it is

its crap,we know it,but we'll all read it till the end xD

i thought the  gay clone thing was a good direction

albeit its kinda awkward imagining naruto looking in mirror trying to make sure its perfect....

pretty gay...just sayin

wouldve been fine if he made a clone of the female characters instead :/

probably wouldve worked better-making her feel insecure about her own figure and whatnot

also-it actually working is stupid-shes a goddess thus has no interest in such feeble things .__.

Edited by HeavenlyClassic

• 2 weeks later...

confused why you guys keep needing to say how bad it is

its crap,we know it,but we'll all read it till the end xD

Really? You'd read this till its end? Name one good thing about it. By all means, what compels any of you to keep going with this series?

I think everyone has the same reason...

Pre time skip was amazing and now people feel attached to series/characters. So basically even though the series is now utter dog shit and some characters get no spotlight at all, people still want to hang in there for the ending and then it's over Naruto will never be spoken of again... if it continues being this bad but truth be told too much damage is done

Edited by reptil3