Latest Naruto Manga Discussion [Spoiler]

Kyo

WOW amazing chapter this week! Very impressed kishi and yes i prefer kaguya awaken from her slumber and killing madara than hearing some friendship speech from naruto and naruto killing the god of the naruto verse MADARA.

Not to mention Kaguya looks so freaking bad ass!! it's soooo cool

Kishi actually creating an amazing female character wow! I guess there is a first for everything, it's a shame it took longer than 600 chapters to finally a worthy female character.

i dont even get how madara transformed into her. every time madara back is against the wall, he pulls some some WTF stunt. The dude now has Byakugan, Sharingan and Rinnengan, more chakra than the TEN TAILS and to top it off he obtained a vagina. WOW.....just wow.  And i thought Naruto was overpowered

hqdefault.jpg

Edited by Kyle_Dimetri
  • Like 2

This is really getting out of hand... almost Tite Kubo levels.

Does Kishi really not have a better plan for ending the series than this?

All this over-powered non-sense and everyone being used by someone else.

Orochimaru was in Akatsuki which was being lead by Pain who was getting used by Obito who was getting used by Madara who was getting used by Black-Zetsu who is under Kaguya. Now we have one person utilizing the 3 different eyes; Rinnegan, Byakugan, and Sharingan... by implanting one in his forhead (Hiei and Tien style).

• Like 1

Orochimaru was in Akatsuki which was being lead by Pain who was getting used by Obito who was getting used by Madara who was getting used by Black-Zetsu who is under Kaguya. Now we have one person utilizing the 3 different eyes; Rinnegan, Byakugan, and Sharingan... by implanting one in his forhead (Hiei and Tien style).

This is  way, way, way beyond kubo... at least kubo can stick to 1 main villain per arc.

This manga has turned into a freaking joke.

So now naruto has leaned how to fly/hover? really?

This series needs a quick and painless death but we are stuck with slow and freaking painful.

10155974_587737744678135_432116087082024

• Like 1

This is  way, way, way beyond kubo... at least kubo can stick to 1 main villain per arc.

This series needs a quick and painless death but we are stuck with slow and freaking painful.

Hahaha, the last 2 puppeteers really got me rolling. :haha:

This is my first post. Naruto series is my favourite anime too. Lately thought naruto manga disappoints me very much.

In my opinion, naruto series' best part was at a time when Naruto trained hard to gain new powers such as sage mode

or to learn new technique rasengan. I just loved naruto after seeing how hard he trained.

Myself used to train to TAW KWON DO too when i was much younger and i know what a pain it is.

I think most of us loved this series for the reason mentioned above.

Seems like u will have to edit this image after today's chapter. :haha: