Latest Naruto Manga Discussion [Spoiler]

Kyo

I saw this chapter coming a long time ago. If you think about it. It makes sense. Naruto being the reincarnation of Ashura and Sasuke Indra. They even chose the same paths if you think about but Sasuke changed.

Anyone else confused about the Sage of Six paths had a brother? One page he was there and then nothing. Never even knew he had a brother.

• 2 weeks later...

not gon lie,keeping Guy alive really killed the awesomness of what he did.

The 8th gate and the death afterwards had been built up for years and not seeing Guy die was fuking bullshit, Kishi you just mitigated over 8 years of build up..... and people give Oda and kubo hell for being trolls, kishi is a soft cock he's too afraid to kill fan favourites at this point of the series and it is just said.. half of the rookie 9 should be dead by now, at least 2 current kage should be dead by now, ALL fodder should be dead. I realise that it's not a seinen and it's not berserk or vagabond but all realism has been replaced with lame friendship speeches and fist bumps, the legitimacy of this manga has been on the decline for a few years now but this beyond crap. 

Will say i am interested in sasuke's new rinnegan only coz we've never seen this version in action.

As far as naruto's new power up goes..... it can go lick the nasty part my ass, all we will get is modified versions of rasengans and biju dama as usual. Further proof that the previous notion of naruto being the hard worker means nothing, neji was right from the very beginning.. you can't change your destiny.

Edited by reptil3

i cant stand when shows/manga do the whole X got a ton stronger in an instant for no reason/BS excuse...

examples off top of head,SPOILER

dbz time chamber

bleach in the train cave before fighting the butterfly guy

and naruto of course,MULTIPLE times

anyways,at this point,its blatantly clear im still reading only to finish what ive started :/

how the heck they "talk to the sage" anyway?

lastly,more on point,lmao at kakashi losing eye

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA Kakashi you loser, that's what you get for spamming kamui for an entire arc you piece of shit.

Thank you madara thank you sasuke, when the focus is on these two characters it's no coincidence that the chapters are better by leaps and bounds.. fuck naruto.

BLACK CHIDORI FTW!!

• Like 2

shut-shut up! shut up! shut up!
Sakura will be okay

Sakura will be fine

Sakura will be OKAY

Sakura will be FINE

Sakura will BE OKAY

Sakura will BE FINE

Sakura WILL BE OKAY

Sakura WILL BE FINE

SAKURA WILL BE OKAY