Latest Naruto Manga Discussion [Spoiler]

Kyo

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/663

I found this week's chapter to be much more exciting than I originally thought. I hate the cliffhanger though, who the heck is that?

I also noticed how the cloak manifests differently for each Juubi's jinchuriki. Maybe it's because for Madara, the Juubi was complete whereas for Obito it only contained fragments of Kurama and Gyuki.

I'll be quiet now and let you guys read it if you haven't.

Can they just kill the pink haired bitch already?

They need to just kill off all the older characters in some 'last stand' sort of arc.

Have the series end with Hinata standing over Naruto's grave, visibly pregnant, doing some massive monologue about how peace has come to the world or whatever.

Yeeeeah. Sorry Tanis, but we all know that's not gonna happen. Even if Sakura doesn't see him that way, Naruto still loves Sakura and sees Hinata ONLY as a friend. Also, if you've followed the series long enough, you should know that Kishimoto is not the type to kill all of his characters. Bringing them close to death, yeah. But, he rarely kills a major character. Yeah, he got rid of Ino's and Shikamaru's parents really fast. But, those characters barely showed up in the series, at all. They were minor characters and no one really cared about them that much.

Edited by The-Animan

• 2 weeks later...

Just read chapter 666 (weird. Mark of the beast, XP). I gotta say I know they were on a time sensitive moment with Naruto and Sasuke dying but do they really have to bring them back so quickly. We always have to wait like twenty chapter to see if people like Kakashi or Hinata made it out alright but no Naruto gets to come back after only six chapters. I know he's the main character but I would have liked an epic battle to get Minato's Kurama to Naruto rather than just some quick trick with Kamui to save Naruto. So many ninjas could have banded together and an awesome fight but no. Naruto's back. Well at least we'll finally get to see the eight gates, right?!

• Like 1

I kind of don't want Gai to die though. Imagine Rock without Gai there. Would be a downer. Also it's not like they can be brought back to life now. Obito already used (whatever the jutsu is called) to bring Madara back to life and I thought it could only be done once or something like that. Also Obito will most likely die when Zetsu leaves his body.

Just read chapter 666 (weird. Mark of the beast, XP). I gotta say I know they were on a time sensitive moment with Naruto and Sasuke dying but do they really have to bring them back so quickly. We always have to wait like twenty chapter to see if people like Kakashi or Hinata made it out alright but no Naruto gets to come back after only six chapters. I know he's the main character but I would have liked an epic battle to get Minato's Kurama to Naruto rather than just some quick trick with Kamui to save Naruto. So many ninjas could have banded together and an awesome fight but no. Naruto's back. Well at least we'll finally get to see the eight gates, right?!

Gai should just use 8 gates already. It's not like kishi will keep him dead for long. And Sasuke will be getting an upgrade soon..

I kind of don't want Gai to die though. Imagine Rock without Gai there. Would be a downer. Also it's not like they can be brought back to life now. Obito already used (whatever the jutsu is called) to bring Madara back to life and I thought it could only be done once or something like that. Also Obito will most likely die when Zetsu leaves his body.

Your questions have been answered:

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/668

I want to say: THERE GOES ANOTHER ONE, but I don't think it'll go that way, at least not yet.

Gai's transformation looks sick though!