Latest Naruto Manga Discussion [Spoiler]

Kyo

such a disappointing chapter honestly, the whole genjutsu thing is just annoying now... sorry that novelty wore off after sasuke vs itachi

soooo obito is just done now... what a waste.

I agree with you. Such a waste of a chapter with the fight between Kakashi and Obito. Surely there are better issues to deal with in the story or has someone just run out of ideas on how the manga should continue? It's very disappointing to see these filler-type chapters.

i;m not trolling but i can't believe people still tune in for an anime that has gotten SO AWFUL. Everything went downhill the second Pein died. Fillers, repeated flashbacks from Naruto Season 1, dead people coming back to life AGAIN topped with the LAMEST "all out war" one could possibly imagined found its way in whats supposed to be the climax of the show. The Naruto series has long last its ninja way.

anyone think that madara should have been better then what he apears to be right now letting this matter slip right by him????????? how likely is it that he is still plotting something, even if that "before i play my trump card" line of his came up. thats the most disapointing this to me.

hopefully some good guys start dying now lol, we need examples of strength from this new form.

So far the only semi relevant character to die so far is neji. shikamaru's dad and ino's weren't even on the battle field.

This is not good enough we need some kages and other top tier characters die to make this war seem like an actual war not some random battle, we need heavy meaningful casualties.

Edited by reptil3