Latest Naruto Manga Discussion [Spoiler]

Kyo

• 2 weeks later...

So we finally find out how and why Rin died at the hands of Kakashi and Obito's reasons for doing everything he's done. He thinks that Rin can only be Rin while she's alive and the fact she died means this is the fake world and that she was a fake... Thus he wants to re-create the world with that hypnosis crap and bring everyone back. Nothing much seems to really happen chapter by chapter... 20 pages and all we saw was Naruto getting healed and Obito explaining how Rin died. I can see why an anime episode can sometimes fit up to 5 chapters in a single episode.

So we finally find out how and why Rin died at the hands of Kakashi and Obito's reasons for doing everything he's done. He thinks that Rin can only be Rin while she's alive and the fact she died means this is the fake world and that she was a fake... Thus he wants to re-create the world with that hypnosis crap and bring everyone back. Nothing much seems to really happen chapter by chapter... 20 pages and all we saw was Naruto getting healed and Obito explaining how Rin died. I can see why an anime episode can sometimes fit up to 5 chapters in a single episode.

Despite all this, I felt that this chapter was so disappointing. The fight between Naruto+the rest of the Shinobi against Madara goes on forever and I'm tired of waiting for the outcome of the war.

• 2 weeks later...

I love this page:

929814ad9a5c0b07ef3c37cc4b4c8c35.png

Madara: "COME AT ME BRO!!!"

Hashirama: "Later"

Madara: ( '-' )

Sasuke does have point about being a Hokage, since he knows how the others made their mistakes. Also Hinata panels was lol. She didn't make a comment.

That is true but I hardly think he'll become one, unless Kishimoto throws in another twist in the story. BTW I love your Avatar. Super Saiyan Madara, that made my day!!

• Like 2

I love this page:

929814ad9a5c0b07ef3c37cc4b4c8c35.png

Madara: "COME AT ME BRO!!!"

Hashirama: "Later"

Madara: ( '-' )

^That's the page where Madara got rejected.lol

I also want to see this full power that Sakura is talking about next chapter. 

Sasuke does have point about being a Hokage, since he knows how the others made their mistakes. Also Hinata panels was lol. She didn't make a comment.

That is true but I hardly think he'll become one, unless Kishimoto throws in another twist in the story.

Well it's up to him.

BTW I love your Avatar. Super Saiyan Madara, that made my day!!

It's was a parody meant for one the earlier chapters when Madara was looking down on the five kages

Looks like everyone's hyped up for the next chapter! GO TEAM 7!!!!!!! That was a little bit unexpected, Sasuke acknowledging his old team mates, but it's good to see them together again.........The Kages are in mint form too! 

History seems to be repeating itself........the Senju and Uchiha clan members will once again fight for the title of Hokage......this time around - Naruto and Sasuke. I wonder what will happen if Naruto gets chosen? Will Sasuke turn into another Madara? 

I wonder what will happen if Naruto gets chosen? Will Sasuke turn into another Madara?

Probably not, but it would be good for him to leave the village. Cause some will still not trust him.

Also. I wonder how  Hashirama and Tobirama will react after seeing Madara's rinnegan.